Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCchamp

All Australian
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey guys though I'd ask, how many trades have people used already.

I'm on 19 already!!!! Wasn't planning to use that many this early but injuries and duds have got the best if my team so far.

How many trades do you have?

Re: How many trades left???

just used my first 2

I've got 18 left including one this week... I have 13 premiums and 3 mids so should have enough to upgrade plus cover maybe 2 more long term injuries...

I'm at 20 with GAJ and Mummy on the pine. Hopefully Ablett back in a week and then trade out Mummy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19 - go hard or go home. Pimping out my young uns' and such. I usually try and get enough wins to guarantee a finals spot. Let is sit for a while then trade in the last few weeks/finals.

18 :eek: And 3 of my trades have resulted in injuries (Dempsey, Carrazzo and Sandi :eek:)
Yeah I had shaw then traded him out for Carrazzo, who then proceeds to get 3. MASTERSTROKE

17....but 720G now in the bank after going fyfe>treloar this week. Smelling 3-4 rookie upgrades in a few weeks

I'm playing a similar tactic got 310k in the bank and 610K in mummy sitting on the bench, just waiting for some of the kids to reach the age of consent (300-350K) then they are outta here.

tell me your trades so I can AVOID your trade-ins! :thumbsu::D

Scotland and MacDonald this round traded in the round for Carrazzo (I'm hoping he avoids jail) and Ledger, so look out for Scotland to go down in the first 5 minutes.

Made a few unnecessary trades, but who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back