30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
First up is our fearless leader, Tony Abbott

Happy to use all sorts of language to condemn things happening in other countries.

But when cardinal Pell likens disgusting and systematic abuse by people charged with looking after young AUSTRLIAN children against those same children to a truck driver picking up and raping a female hitch hiker thats one thing

Tony then goes into soft defensive language like "i can understand SOME people might be dissappointed etc."

Its not good enough tony, whos more of a threat to these kids ? Priests and the like or jihadists in some desert hellhole ?

G Triggs.

Calls coalition members in such as the minister for Immigration to try and get them to be responsible for refugee claimants human rights alleged breaches, yet gets found out when she cannot explain why Labor was never quizzed nor has been asked to be on the stand despite this policy starting under them.

Tony Abbott labelled our democracy unruly after last nights protests in Adelaide.

I thought this might have been a thread full of bigfooty posters and their hypocritical condemnations of a political party or persons when their own party did or does the same thing all the time.

I wonder who it was that ordered the Royal Commission into Child Abuse? Oh that's right Gillard. She cared, it certainly wasn't Pell's apologists - Abbott.
I was appalled at the example he gave (as were most in the audience), no wonder the Pope has hidden him in Treasury.

I wonder who it was that ordered the Royal Commission into Child Abuse? Oh that's right Gillard. She cared, it certainly wasn't Pell's apologists - Abbott.
I was appalled at the example he gave (as were most in the audience), no wonder the Pope has hidden him in Treasury.

By the same logic, the ALP clearly doesn't care about union corruption.

I thought this might have been a thread full of bigfooty posters and their hypocritical condemnations of a political party or persons when their own party did or does the same thing all the time.

your party stuffs up - "typical labour/liberals/green behaviour"

My party stuffs up "all politicians are bastards"

Well the liberal party did take money out of the Royal Commission into child abuse and put it into the Royal Commission into Union corruptions so clearly we know what Abbott thinks is more important for him politically. He would also want to protect the church as much as possible.
The reason for doing this was logical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think wrong.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/o...-workers-attacked-report-20140807-101lg6.html

Union publicity stunt exploiting and marginalizing the mentally ill. You know the union that the member for Dobell was part of?

The stats of patients abused by staff is 100 %

Then give the money bsck to the abuse inquiry and add the union to the list bring investigated. im sure some intititionlaisd support was done by union members, and whether uvions are a factor can be quantified

Ill tell you one thing though, the unions dont have a holy book where the head man told a dude it was a good idea to kill sacrifice his son

Pell is a disgrace.
Brings shame to both his church and his country.
His god certainly does move in mysterious ways using churchianity to protect peadophiles and other criminals.

!
Pell is a disgrace.
His god certainly does move in mysterious ways using churchianity to protect peadophiles and other criminals.
Pell is a disgrace.
wonder whether was moved to Vatican city to get him away from here. Have had a fair inkling he'll face a reception given to that monorail man from the Simpson's when he landed in north haverbrook when he touches down.

!

wonder whether was moved to Vatican city to get him away from here. Have had a fair inkling he'll face a reception given to that monorail man from the Simpson's when he landed in north haverbrook when he touches down.

Maybe it was a move by the Vatican to get him to come clean at the inquiry without fearing being lynched?

Then give the money bsck to the abuse inquiry and add the union to the list bring investigated. im sure some intititionlaisd support was done by union members, and whether uvions are a factor can be quantified

Ill tell you one thing though, the unions dont have a holy book where the head man told a dude it was a good idea to kill sacrifice his son

The amount of money wasted on mental health is enormous. there is not an arm of government that not is adversely effected by the humanitarian disaster. Gillard introduced brave brave policy to address the stigma that allows the abuse to go on. Unfortunately that is being roled back.

The health unions would be doing alot more for their members if they campaigned on behalf of the patients there members receive a wage to treat. Instead they're exploiting them, the stigma around them to improve wages and thus their own income.

By continuing the lie and abuse so much money is not only being wasted on ineffectual and inhumane practices, alot is going overseas to overseas multinationals. I have an understanding on just how large the fraud of our medicare system is by psychiatrists bribed and how that effects all mental health workers below them, their quality of life, their wages, their oh&s.

Not sure your logic in this instance is the same as mine. Similar to Abbott's perhaps?

My logic is that if you changed the names around, the same would apply (except that Gillard/Rudd actually had the chance to investigate the unions, Abbott didn't have the chance to launch a RC into the catholic church).

I would add to the list anyone who used the term "Ju-Liar" but now tries to defends current broken election promises.

I would add to the list anyone who used the term "Ju-Liar" but now tries to defends current broken election promises.
It's difficult to defend many who will defend this government, they just reiterate that Labor were far worse before muttering something about a broken political system.

It's difficult to defend many who will defend this government, they just reiterate that Labor were far worse before muttering something about a broken political system.

We can argue about the 'worse' bit, but I think the broken system is a given.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back