I cant believe a wombat ate my face off!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
“I never thought the leopards would eat MY face” sobbed the woman who joined the Leopards Eating Peoples Faces Party.

Seen someone who just cant believe that the party of demonising xyz actually demonises xyz - then post your schadenfreude riddled giggleworthy content here.

Flow chart of leopardworthiness:

1236D333-5738-4723-8DBC-012CA8F87CAF.jpeg

(Thread idea yoinked from reddit)

First up:

<<<<
As Harmeet Dhillon seeks the chairmanship of the Republican National Committee, opponents have begun raising concerns about her Sikh faith — a development that has left some members of the committee unsettled.
Two supporters of Dhillon, who is challenging incumbent RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, told POLITICO that McDaniel allies have brought up Dhillon’s religious affiliation with them in recent weeks. One of the two said that a fellow RNC committee member, who is openly supporting McDaniel in the race, brought up concerns about Dhillon’s “Sikh faith” during a recent phone conversation. That person was granted anonymity to discuss the matter.

The topic has become so buzzed about that Dhillon herself has been forced to address it publicly, this week retweeting RNC members who condemned those drawing negative attention to her religious affiliation.

“She is an Indian Sikh by birth and heritage, Not of Judeo-Christian worldview,” the emailer wrote of Dhillon. “None of these core character positions aligns with the Republican Party Platform, planks, or conservatism in general.”

Reached for comment, Lindell told POLITICO to “shove it.”

In a statement to POLITICO, Dhillon called it “hurtful to learn that a handful of RNC members, in a close race for RNC chair, have chosen to question my fitness to run the RNC by using my devout Sikh faith as a weapon against me.” >>>>

More:

• “MAGA Pastor Jackson Lahmeyer Discovers the Downside of QAnon.”

Lahmeyer, pastor of Tulsa’s prosperity-gospel Sheridan Church, launched a Republican primary challenge against Sen. James Lankford due to the very conservative senator’s reluctance to support violent sedition and his apology to the Black voters he sought to disenfranchise.

Lahmeyer is a pro-insurrectionist, Trump-worshipping, America-First-ca.-1940, QAnon-cheering, far-right candidate who’s hitched his campaign to people like disgraced former Gen. Michael Flynn. He has eagerly checked every box that the resentment-driven, Trump-rally-attending, angry white GOP base has asked him to check. He’s not a Fox News Republican. He’s an OAN Republican of the sort that thinks Fox is “liberal” and Breitbart and Newsmax are suspiciously squishy.

So he was shocked and indignant when QAnon enthusiasts exposed him as a deep-state double agent and a member of the pedophile/cannibal international cabal of Satanic baby-killers:

Lahmeyer’s flirtations with QAnon have not prevented him from becoming the target of smears from QAnon conspiracy theorists who have reportedly accused him of pedophilia and child sex trafficking after he posted a photo of his [adorable] young daughter wearing red shoes.
As QAnon conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin once explained, many QAnon believers are convinced that “there is symbolism for red shoes in the occult and it’s also tied to satanic ritualistic abuse and the trafficking of children.”

Having now been baselessly attacked by the same mob of QAnon LARPers he’s been leading and training to baselessly attack others, Jackson Lahmeyer has come to a crossroads. The next step requires him to apologize. He will either be forced to apologize for participating in and feeding the fever-dream of MAGA-fascism, ending his candidacy and beginning a fundamental transformation of his sense of identity into something more reality-based. Or else he will be forced to apologize for the sin of purchasing red shoes for his daughter, express his contrition to the game-masters of QAnon, and double-down on his commitment to the game, vowing never again to allow even a hint of disloyalty to the cause.

Trump urges brexit and now his golf courses are losing money as a result…

More: The overturn of Roe v. Wade has been a catastrophe for Republican attempts to win over Gen Z

The Supreme Court's Dobbs decision appears to have ruined any chance of winning over many Gen Z voters, recently released polling shows.

In June 2022, the Supreme Court overturned decades of abortion protections in its Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization decision.

On its face, it was a victory for the Republican Party, which for decades pushed to restrict access to abortion, but the decision is also galvanizing the youngest generation of voters to go to the voting booth and vote against GOP candidates.

According to a recently released Walton Family Foundation/Murmuration survey that specifically sought to understand the motivations of the youngest voters, 29% of Gen Z respondents said that "abortion/women's rights" was the political issue that "concerned" them most when voting, coming ahead of "the economy," (8%) "election integrity," (7%) and "no specific issue" (10%).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lifelong republican voters….

CNN —
<<<Just when Beth and Kyle Long received the worst news of their life, an Ohio law made their searing pain even worse.

For four years, the Longs tried to have a baby, enduring multiple rounds of grueling fertility treatments. In September 2022, Beth finally became pregnant.

Ad Feedback
But an ultrasound four months later showed that most of the baby’s organs were outside the body.

The condition, called limb body wall complex, is rare.

“It’s just not survivable,” a doctor involved in Beth’s care told CNN.

“They will die. There’s no way there will be a life,” said Dr. Alireza Shamshirsaz, a spokesperson for the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, who was not involved in Beth’s care.

The condition posed dangers for Beth too, and the bigger the baby was, the higher the risk of complications, including dangerous bleeding that might require a hysterectomy. They say their doctor urged them to terminate the pregnancy as soon as possible.

The condition Beth Long's baby had, limb body wall complex, is rare. Most of the child's organs were outside the body.

The condition Beth Long's baby had, limb body wall complex, is rare. Most of the child's organs were outside the body.
Department of Fetal Medicine/University College Hospital, London UK
But when the Longs tried to schedule the abortion, they found out that their insurance wouldn’t pay for it.

Ad Feedback
Beth takes care of breast cancer patients at a state-owned hospital. She’s employed by the state of Ohio, and state law bans her health insurance from paying for abortions except in certain cases.

Endangerment to the life of the mother is one of them, and although she was at an increased risk for potentially deadly complications, Beth’s life was not in imminent danger, and the Longs say their doctor told them the insurance wouldn’t cover the procedure.

Beth and Kyle would have to foot the bill: between $20,000 and $30,000. After spending $45,000 on fertility treatments, they didn’t have the money.

02 Amanda and Josh Zurawski intv SCREENSHOT
Texas woman almost dies because she couldn't get an abortion
It took them three weeks to make arrangements to go to a hospital that could perform the complicated abortion at a lower price. It was hours away, in another state.

During that three-week wait – a wait they had to endure only because of the Ohio law – the risk to Beth of potentially deadly complications grew. Their ability to try to have another baby was delayed, and their “agony” couldn’t end, Beth said.

“I was in mental anguish,” Beth said.

“It felt very inhumane for both our baby and for my wife,” Kyle added.

The hospital they found was a three-hour drive away, in Pittsburgh. Away from their regular obstetrician, whom Beth had known for years; away from their doula; away from their friends and family. The Longs were alone.>>>

CNN —
<<<Just when Beth and Kyle Long received the worst news of their life, an Ohio law made their searing pain even worse.

For four years, the Longs tried to have a baby, enduring multiple rounds of grueling fertility treatments. In September 2022, Beth finally became pregnant.

Ad Feedback
But an ultrasound four months later showed that most of the baby’s organs were outside the body.

“They will die. There’s no way there will be a life,” said Dr. Alireza Shamshirsaz, a spokesperson for the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, who was not involved in Beth’s care.

The condition posed dangers for Beth too, and the bigger the baby was, the higher the risk of complications, including dangerous bleeding that might require a hysterectomy. They say their doctor urged them to terminate the pregnancy as soon as possible.

The condition Beth Long's baby had, limb body wall complex, is rare. Most of the child's organs were outside the body.'s baby had, limb body wall complex, is rare. Most of the child's organs were outside the body.

But when the Longs tried to schedule the abortion, they found out that their insurance wouldn’t pay for it.

Ad Feedback
Beth takes care of breast cancer patients at a state-owned hospital. She’s employed by the state of Ohio, and state law bans her health insurance from paying for abortions except in certain cases.

Endangerment to the life of the mother is one of them, and although she was at an increased risk for potentially deadly complications, Beth’s life was not in imminent danger, and the Longs say their doctor told them the insurance wouldn’t cover the procedure.

Beth and Kyle would have to foot the bill: between $20,000 and $30,000. After spending $45,000 on fertility treatments, they didn’t have the money.

It took them three weeks to make arrangements to go to a hospital that could perform the complicated abortion at a lower price. It was hours away, in another state.

During that three-week wait – a wait they had to endure only because of the Ohio law – the risk to Beth of potentially deadly complications grew. Their ability to try to have another baby was delayed, and their “agony” couldn’t end, Beth said.

The hospital they found was a three-hour drive away, in Pittsburgh. Away from their regular obstetrician, whom Beth had known for years; away from their doula; away from their friends and family. The Longs were alone.>>>
Unreal

Shithole country.

View attachment 1605227
Dumb funk recorded herself and the recording was used to prosecute her…
If I recall correctly they called the police themselves and showed them the video thinking that the cops would go and arrest the store owner. I remember watching the video a while back.

If I recall correctly they called the police themselves and showed them the video thinking that the cops would go and arrest the store owner. I remember watching the video a while back.
I winder if shes sitting in jail and still scratching her head.

And getting splinters …

CNN —

Ad Feedback

The condition Beth Long's baby had, limb body wall complex, is rare. Most of the child's organs were outside the body.'s baby had, limb body wall complex, is rare. Most of the child's organs were outside the body.

Ad Feedback

The anti-abortion laws that have been put in place are much, much closer to the Death Panels that the right-wing media blasted out to the zombies about the ACA.

If you believe in the Christian version of things, I would like a seat to watch them appear before their maker to explain their actions.

The anti-abortion laws that have been put in place are much, much closer to the Death Panels that the right-wing media blasted out to the zombies about the ACA.

If you believe in the Christian version of things, I would like a seat to watch them appear before their maker to explain their actions.
Considering that the Bible is silent on the matter of abortion, their Creator will likely be asking them why they condemned so many people to such pain, trauma and death for no reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back