Social Science Ice Creams

Remove this Banner Ad

That Connoisseur Vanilla is really as good as it gets. A little bit of honey/maple on top, maybe some raspberries (or whatever else tickles your fancy) and your taste buds are absolutely set.

Last edited:
Ice cream is so good for munchies too.
Oh man I totally forgot about this. I remember eating a box of vanilla ice cream with a block of Kit Kat as my spoon. What a moment in my life that was. Amazing stuff

As for hangovers, I can barely eat during genuine ones where you're sick 'til the afternoon, but maybe ice cream could go okay...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recently tried the Sara Lee double chocolate ice cream... amazing.

Huge fan of drumsticks, chocolate paddle pops and on a froyo perspective the Weis macadamia nut and mango frozen yogurt is fan-*******-tastic. Also, the original Peters neopolitan ice cream cake is a winner.

Apparently the Maggie Beer Burnt fig, honeycomb and caramel ice cream is one of the greatest things ever. I've never had it though. Pretty sure it's $9 for the tiniest tub but will have to try one day.

What's up with that place in Melbourne with the Gelato with Syringe spoons that I always see on Instagram?

lifesaver.jpg

Can't get enough of these at the moment. Five flavours on one stick.

They are made in layers so I nibble on one colour till the next colour is revealed beneath. When you get to the last two colours, you have youself Twinpole flavours. This is where I stop nibbling.

As for icecream, I get the biggest glass I can find, Half Coke, half vanilla icecream. Nothing beats a Spider.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back