If the Furies don't win the flag...

Remove this Banner Ad

So I've had a great time over the last 3 seasons but clearly this place has gone down hill and I no longer enjoy the time I spent here in the past. Coinciding with that I have also been promoted twice at work in the last 6 months and my priorities have to lie here for now.

I'd like to thank a few people first

Wise Guy Sam - Nice guy, genuine. Helpful. When I had issues outside of here was very helpful. Thankyou.

Son of God - He knows how it should work here, great poster. Thanks for the advice over time.

fumbler - He recruited me in the first place, took me on at the Furies. Wish I could just understand him.

The Filth Wizard - Much like Wise Guy Sam, very supportive, great leader, Dragons in good hands.

All of the teams mates I have had, thankyou for putting up with me

And here are the big * you send offs

Logger - Simming your own team in a grand final? Lets be serious. Sums up where this league is at. I know everyone else sucks up to you as the simmer but really you aren't much chop. The fact the game took 4 hours last night says even more about you and how self centred you are.

croweater 41 - Bottom feeder. Low of the low. Pathetic human.

PVF - Only cos he puts that deep voice on in the podcast. YOU ARE NOT BATMAN!

boncer34 - Where to begin? Was an awful admin for this league and has been shown up by okey already. Is not supportive as a leader or team mate at the Dragons either, they would be much better without him. Has his favourites who can do as they like, post what they want. Why is he even the steward? Why does he still have control on here when he is no longer admin? Lets also not forget that he is quite happy to start an argument with someone, post info from DM's, bump old threads, but the moment you do it? Bang! There he is to edit or delete the post. Retire fot your sake please.

Itsmyshow - Retire. Now. You are like peterss but he was at least still interesting when he was posting. Parody of what he once was. Change your username to ItsMyShowLite please.

beez - Flog. Massive massive flog. Adds nothing in anyway to threads, media pieces but the moment someone else does he is there to criticise them for something. He is like a bad movie reviewer, never produced anything of substance himself but happy to judge everyone else for their work.

ClarkeM - Worst of the whole lot. Can't finish a thread, runs off to his buddy the Steward at any chance he gets and just really annoys everyone here. I own him. Have since the big 4 announcement. Forever tarnished.

Adios.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see a real character leave.

If you want to catch up for a mocha soy decaffacino and some cake, my door is always open, Uncle_Leo.

Seeya Leo. I feel we didn't get the best of you with your work commitments but when you did come out to play it was fun.

Enjoy the RL and as Hate says hope to see you back one day.

Shots fired.

Great stuff Uncle_Leo - it was a good year, pleasure to be teammates with you. Hopefully we (probably excluding everyone you just told to **** off) see you back in the SFA one day. GL HF with life and your job!
Not really shots fired at all. He's a flog and a two-time premiership chasing failure, what's he got to shoot me with?

Goodbye flog. You will be back.

ff6569a7c9289d6bfff9d7598dc5b32b.jpg

Not really shots fired at all. He's a flog and a two-time premiership chasing failure, what's he got to shoot me with?

Goodbye flog. You will be back.
No need to take his comments to heart, ClarkeM. You're starting to sound like Soggy.

Shut up and go finish your flogs list.

Also he's been promoted at work but his priorities have to lie here for now?

Plus I'd like to know when I told anyone outside of Clarkey off for bumping old threads.

Oh Leo I can almost hear the emotion from your quivering fingers as you typed that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back