MilanIDAway_zpsfb9a6c65.jpg

Attachments

• Home.png
    Home.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 6
JUMPER CLASHES:
Seattle v Newark

Newark, should have designed a white jumper as their interdivision
Forgot to do that one. Doesn't really matter too much. I did the rest of the clashes.

Forgot to do that one. Doesn't really matter too much. I did the rest of the clashes.
Hi, thinking about withdrawing from IFA as I think I am not getting votes because of the past banning stuff (etc.) would that effect the comp too much?

Hi, thinking about withdrawing from IFA as I think I am not getting votes because of the past banning stuff (etc.) would that effect the comp too much?
Why quit? It doesn't take any effort on your part to keep going and just creates inconveniences for other people.

Why quit? It doesn't take any effort on your part to keep going and just creates inconveniences for other people.
Yeah but in a way, doesn't it kinda mean anyone in my conference plays me more than people in other conferences so isn't that kinda unfair?

Yeah but in a way, doesn't it kinda mean anyone in my conference plays me more than people in other conferences so isn't that kinda unfair?
wot? No you can't quit. Bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a voluntary competition on a subsection of a football forum, the winner decided on subjective voting. Why would you feel the need to 'quit'? It's really no big deal whether you get votes or not Citroin, it's just a bit of fun.
I know, but as I said before you play the people in your conference more then the people in other conferences so the people in my conference get automatic wins. The people in other conferences don't get that opportunity and are put to a disadvantage

It's one round, not to mention it's only the second week. If you want any constructive criticism, I'd say this. (Assuming your team is New York?)

First off, that yellow looks very garish as a main colour, try toning it down so it's closer to a Richmond Gold.

Secundus, I wouldn't have made the skyline my home jumper. New York has so much culture around it, so many ideas! It's the City that Never Sleeps, next time, try and give it a traditional look, but with a modern twist. The real New York team uses black and white stripes al la Collingwood, but the stripes on the back become three famous towers in the city (I think the Empire State, Chrysler building? And another one).

Thirdly, keep practicing! That's the only way you'll get better. Try making a portfolio and a theme for it (you've seen the ideas at the moment-SFL, my MLS crossover and Friday Nighter, heck, even your brothers Pandora League. Get some critiques and work on them)

It's one round, not to mention it's only the second week. If you want any constructive criticism, I'd say this. (Assuming your team is New York?)

First off, that yellow looks very garish as a main colour, try toning it down so it's closer to a Richmond Gold.

Secundus, I wouldn't have made the skyline my home jumper. New York has so much culture around it, so many ideas! It's the City that Never Sleeps, next time, try and give it a traditional look, but with a modern twist. The real New York team uses black and white stripes al la Collingwood, but the stripes on the back become three famous towers in the city (I think the Empire State, Chrysler building? And another one).

Thirdly, keep practicing! That's the only way you'll get better. Try making a portfolio and a theme for it (you've seen the ideas at the moment-SFL, my MLS crossover and Friday Nighter, heck, even your brothers Pandora League. Get some critiques and work on them)
And Milan. Thanks, I think I will start a portfolio once I get an idea.

Did you make anything other than a blue jumper with yellow sash?
My clash has a white panel on one side, my heritage has wce wings with a monogram and my charity is yellow with a blue Make A Wish logo in a sash

My clash has a white panel on one side, my heritage has wce wings with a monogram and my charity is yellow with a blue Make A Wish logo in a sash
Since your clash has a white panel, that should have been used. Go and yell at haro.

Back