Inactive veteran leads to... nothing much

Remove this Banner Ad

Deestroy you're a legend mate and you can be as inactive as you like.

I'm not going to drop you until I'm forced to by having 20 posters more active than you.

If eka wants to quit you will become the games record holder. :thumbsu:

The Demons rule and I don't think a big deal should be made over inactive legends not contributing enough.

It would be good to see you around more but there will be no public sacking for you. When you go everybody will know about it. Lap of honour at the grand final, big parties at the club house and lots of snow bunnies getting their gear off :D

Put your feet up and relax mate, you're not going anywhere. :cool:

Everyone at the Demons is fine with Juggs' rule, so why the speculation?

100% not true.

And I won't go naming any players either because of respect to our secrecy that was sworn and also because Juggs couldn't name me one player as he said they wouldn't admit to it, so why should I?

Demons > Wonders

We don't need a pack of trolls to boost our activity because our best poster left.

Stop being jealous.

We also don't shaft our club veterans in public. We'd do it quietly in the middle of the night when nobody is looking ;)

I said I'd keep it confidential if anybody was interested in joining the Dees and I fully intend to keep this promise.

Cause we have class and respect, ClarkeM.

We could have gone crazy bagging EBIAC in public, but we got on with the job. More than half of SFA players only found out that next week that EBIAC had left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the fact that eka turned up and started posting after you dropped him speaks volumes of your captaincy ClarkeM.

What's that they say about people in glass houses?

If you read the opening post in that, I'm fairly sure this was my intention. I dropped him in hope to get him posting again.
Wouldn't you know it, he did post a fair bit so if anything, it was a success and great captaining at the the very least.

They say you shouldn't throw rocks from a glass house or whatever and I find it very hypocritical that you are throwing rocks at my captaincy. The irony is sublime.

2nd Worst thread ever.

It hasn't been posted yet

I hope Deestroy cards him out of spite!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back