Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Doof. Definitely the fairest outcome in this situation.

My current keepers (subject to change):
1. M.Zibanejad
2. K.Connor
3. B.Schenn
4. E.Kane
5. A.Kopitar
6. T.Krug
7. D.Kuemper
8. B.Rust

Rookies
1. A.Svechnikov
2. E.Merzlikins
3. P.Francouz

I'll probably reassess after the playoffs, but it does leave Trocheck, Domi, Ehlers, Zucker, Schmaltz, Hintz (R), Mrazek and Demko (R) potentially available for trade.

Some changes to my keeper list.

1. M.Zibanejad
2. K.Connor
3. B.Schenn
4. E.Kane
5. A.Kopitar
6. T.Krug
7. D.Kuemper
8. P.Mrazek

Rookies
1. A.Svechnikov
2. E.Merzelikins
3. T.Demko

There are 4 teams that didnt select keepers. I have just sent a message via Yahoo to request that these missing keepers are posted asap in this thread.

If by Friday midday AEST, these missing keeper lists are not posted in this thread by then I will pick the keepers for them in order of Yahoo!'s pre season rankings.

Last edited:
COnfirmed.
You have selected 11 keepers on Yahoo but if you want to keep Lindholm, then you need to tell me which pre-selected keeper you want to drop.
1. Eichel
2. Guentzel
3. Kutnetsov
4. Pastrnak
5. Vrana
6. DeAngelo
7. Vasilevskiy
8. Jarry (R)
9. B. Tkachuk (R)
10. Yamamoto (R)
11. Dach (R)

It can be one of the rookie eligible players.

1. Eichel
2. Guentzel
3. Kutnetsov
4. Pastrnak
5. Monahan
6. DeAngelo
7. Vasilevskiy
8. Jarry (R)
9. B. Tkachuk (R)
10. Yamamoto (R)

This should be my keeper list. I cant find how to fix this in yahoo, where is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 4 teams that didnt select keepers. I have just sent a message via Yahoo to request that these missing keepers are posted asap in this thread.

If by Friday midday AEST, these missing keeper lists are not posted in this thread by then I will pick the keepers for them in order of Yahoo!'s pre season rankings.
Those 4 teams that didn't select keepers did not respond to me, so i have selected their keepers for them, based on Yahoo!'s pre season rankings.
I gave them plenty of time to respond and there is not much further I can do with the draft less than 18 hours away.
It could be an eight team league this season if those 4 teams that didn't select keepers aren't interested in playing.

At the end of the regular season, the team that finishes on top will be assigned as the league commissioner for next season as I don't have the time commitment to continue in this role.

Good luck to everyone at the draft.

Just letting everyone know that I’m looking to find new managers to take over Yzermaaan, Malkin In The Middle, Hertl Power teams, as these guys haven’t responded to emails and don’t look like interested in playing this season.

Invite already sent for one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back