Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

What a crazy last week of the minor round. The top six pretty much flipped on its head. I'm just glad that I get the bye while Grubauer is out and hopefully get him back for the second round of the playoffs.
McDavid being out for the entire week but 1 game screwed me. Thanks Vancouver.

Yahoo lied to me, declared Georgiev would be in my lineup on May 5th (getting the start), get the successful waiver claim but he is not in my line-up until the 6th (when he won’t be playing).

Yahoo’s player acquisition set-up is poor...

Yahoo lied to me, declared Georgiev would be in my lineup on May 5th (getting the start), get the successful waiver claim but he is not in my line-up until the 6th (when he won’t be playing).

Yahoo’s player acquisition set-up is poor...
I think you dodged a bullet there really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Barclay Goodrow may have just sealed my victory with his 19 PIMs in the last few minutes there. I think I have enough cats sealed now.

Huberdeau got 10 mins in the same incident. Haven’t seen it. Looks like that game got nasty. Preview for the playoff series.

Blackwood over Bob was the sealer. Mega-Snakes coach overthunk (sic) it.

Mega-Snakes need SHG’s and GWG’s for a miracle.

Congratulations TheStinger for winning the league this season. Your prize as well as bragging rights is being the new Commissioner of the league next season.
Cheers mate. Thanks for the season lads, albeit abbreviated as it was. Look forward to next season for a proper go.

Great, my two best goalies who basically won me the title this year are now in Chicago and Seattle. Anyone want a vezina trophy winner? Open to offers.

I’ll offer you what Vegas accepted from Chicago for MAF.

032aaa57af34f852597c2a5044a6a7f2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back