Stats & History Index To Controversial Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise it's the same situation? Actually no it isn't! Sydney Bloods goal was actually confirmed before the siren went and didn't count, the other one wasn't confirmed until after the siren and it counted.
The difference between the two is that goals kicked after a quarter is finished have more commentary to go before the game is finished. Goals kicked after the final siren have no more commentary to bleed over into.

With goals kicked, in effect, during a quarter or half time break, the sim actually counts these as occurring in the next quarter. In fact, most 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters start with the last act of the previous quarter. I just clean these up when posting. The final siren has no more quarters after it and therefore goals kicked on or after the siren don't get completed.

Last edited:

Competition suspension is when, basically, you threaten to s**t in someone's mouth, as our esteemed former admin once did. :p

But I copped a red card and a week off the site, which also translates to a week suspension in the competition.
Tarks used to be a bad boy!

I can see why and who gave it to you 🤣
david schwimmer ross GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back