News Indigenous Round Guernseys 2014 - Round 11 News and Discussion - VOTE NOW FOR YOUR FAVOURITES

Best Indigenous Round guernsey?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do you drawn the line between "lazy" and "elegant simplicity"? I'd much rather ours than some of the other cluster****s (Brisbane) shown in this thread.

Port's guernsey also good for this reason.

We don't really need to alter the design much for this round in the future which is why I like it.

It's lazy in that it's just an inverse of last years jumper, Freo could've given another indigenous artist an opportunity to design something.

It's a great design though.

That you think they're different. It's a ****** boomerang replacing v's/chevrons or whatever you wanna call them.

I think port saw Freo's 2013 design and just copied the concept
Just because one was released a week before the other doesn't mean they copied it.

I would take a good two months of pre production designs and the manufacturing time before the public see the jumpers.

Just because one was released a week before the other doesn't mean they copied it.

I would take a good two months of pre production designs and the manufacturing time before the public see the jumpers.
I meant last years

The North Melbourne one strikes me as one of those Magic Eye posters my doctor used to have on the wall. .
The reason I like it is that they've chosen the less obvious, but very common in indigenous art, way of representing a kangaroo. It's kind of clever I think. I like the Brisbane, Adelaide and even Hawthorn ones too because they have earthy but still quite bright colours that are also often used in indigenous art.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voted for Freos. Quite like Carlton and Collingwood's too.

I didn't really like the Collingwood one but given where they're coming from I do think they should be encouraged for at least contributing.

I didn't really like the Collingwood one but given where they're coming from I do think they should be encouraged for at least contributing.

Like Carlton's, I think it's simple and not overdone. Looks classy while still being honest to the normal guernsey.

I find some of the others too messy and too much to take in.

If I had to rank top 5:
1. West Coast
2. Brisbane
3. Adelaide
4. Collingwood
5. Melbourne
Why Brisbane? What do you think of it?

Seriously, who are the trolls voting for the WC jumper?
Ok, seriously. Get over yourself. People like the West Coast jumper. You may not, but that doesn't give you the excuse to call them trolls or idiots. I don't like Norths clash or GCs home guernsey, but you don't see me calling people idiots for liking them...

Ok, seriously. Get over yourself. People like the West Coast jumper. You may not, but that doesn't give you the excuse to call them trolls or idiots. I don't like Norths clash or GCs home guernsey, but you don't see me calling people idiots for liking them...

Lol, clearly wasn't being serious about the voters being trolls.

Back