Media Inside Qooty Finalsathon (page 32)

Remove this Banner Ad

img-thing
AMATEUR FAWN

"This Is Anfield's rookie perceptions of some SFA luminaries"

Five rounds into S18, and as I wind my way through the, often murky and narky, world of the SFA, I find myself giving certain posters a mental image that suits their style.
Some examples, TheFilthWizard
images
and pantskyle
images
are two "dimensions of the same singular". Our own revered co-captain fumbler
images
, reminds me of a favourite childhood TV character, some such as reardo
images
, Freakie
images
and ClarkeM
37413.jpg
you see them as having all the personality traits and character of their avatars, and akaaps
images
will always be Sheldon Cooper to me.
I always feel A Bit High's posts are coloured by his irrational hatred of all things Liverpool and Frankston Rover
images
as, well, being from Frankston.
Then you have the Schoolmaster of the SFA, beez
images
, I really hope my spelling and grammar is up to scratch and Marlowe
images
giving his "Match Review" sermons and all his little disciples scrabbling for likes.

There are those who I haven't quite an image in my mind for yet, maybe another time.

Yours with all due respect,
TIA.

It's funny because I actually picture FR more like the school master from The Wall and beez like a mullet-clad, beer-swelling bogan.

It's funny because I actually picture FR more like the school master from The Wall and beez like a mullet-clad, beer-swelling bogan.
AFF_Square1.jpg

beez pictured in his regular attire gazing into the qootysphere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you fumbler now moving right along...Last week saw many players rise to the pinnacle of greatness, Selection for this week's team was highly contested in the guts. I've decided to change things around a bit this week, those in orange were in the squad last week and retained their place. Those in black are new inclusions this week.

Week 5.JPG

Good to see a couple of the Alberton lads win a place, oh and Bengwatkins you is captain this week - give the boys a pep talk.

Thank you fumbler now moving right along...Last week saw many players rise to the pinnacle of greatness, Selection for this week's team was highly contested in the guts. I've decided to change things around a bit this week, those in orange were in the squad last week and retained their place. Those in black are new inclusions this week.

View attachment 69886

Good to see a couple of the Alberton lads win a place, oh and Bengwatkins you is captain this week - give the boys a pep talk.

b1a3d-foreveralone.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back