Media Inside Qooty Finalsathon (page 32)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I say we.

Damn I meant my top, I have been running around shirtless all day and it's bloody cold out!!!
Well, you wouldn't want to be seen in a United top these days.:p

Well, the split round saw a delay in the Team of the Week being announced whilst half of the SFA caught up to be back in the same time zone from here till season's end. That split round does weird things to some people.
4 players retained their spot - RookieListed El Dubya Bigeasy and Uncle_Leo good going guys :thumbsu:

View attachment 77263

pramthrow.gif

Wif Owt Furva adoo.

I bring you the most anticipated interview of all time.............. pantskyle the Years of glory.

Welcome one and all to another fumblers friends

Welcome to fumblers Garage Mr Skyle, you like the decor?

Hi fumbler, I won't lie, I absolutely love what you've done with the place. I like the added touch of the dead possum in the corner, gives off a rank but absorbing smell.
Mummmm clean my room, the guests think i'm lazy.

Just watch the purple shagpile i received as severance from the Royals.

I'm watching the shagpile closely now, s**t did it just move? Why is it growling?
It's a purple people eater that i haven't got around to skinning yet.

Why did you want to be involved in bringing the Bears back to the SFA?

Oh ok just ignore my questions, ahh what? Oh the Bears yes of course. I like expansion and I liked the idea of building something and making it successful and with the Bears a bit of ground work was already done as we had existed before. Plus I'd do just about anything Broken asked me. He sold it rather well and I was in limbo so thought sure why not it'll be fun, which it is.

When you originally left the Roys was it for money or love?

Was for neither. I felt like a change in my career mainly to not feel so stale. I was only ever going to leave for the Wonders (which was my thinking at the time) as I felt a connection with them. Duggs was pretty adamant that he wanted me involved and sold it well.

If we had babies what would you name our first born spawn?

So that's what the love heart shaped bed is for and that dirty rag next to that bottle of chloroform is for.
If someone your molesting of me makes a child we will call it Rumpelfourskin.

Do you think you'll still be captain at the end of Season 18?

I'll be captain at the end of season 18 and beyond. Why who have you heard is knifing me?
I'm off to the Bears you know. :)

Thanks for answering these indepth questions, you have to leave now.........can i have my wifes under wear back before you go.

You don't have a wife, you aren't human, this underwear belongs to me now. Toodles.
They're actually The Half Back 's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back when you had hope and high expectation for the Bears only to be shattered week after punishing week by the cruel game they call qooty mwaahahahahaha

Well we beat some sides, like the Dragons, which makes it embarrassing that my brother liked your post.

Like a fine wine.............yadda yada stuff.

Yes, but I'm a S16 rookie.

I recall being so distraught by those odd questions that I refused to even look at the league for two seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back