djgk53

Team Captain
Oct 19, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
THFC, HUFC
Well, well look who is on top of the Serie A!

The fascinating thing is that Inter never play Emre and he literally took apart the Bolognese. Also Inter with Coco, Canna, Materazzi, Zanetti, Toldo, Cordoba still can't play well in defence. I dont understand :-%. We have the best defensive players in the league yet....we play $hit.

Also we have a very lightweigt midfield. Moratti, please open your cheque book and buy a good midfielder. What Moratti? Yes i know you have already blown Ronnie's money on Crespo and Canna (both Gods). Someone like Ronaldinho, Zambrotta would go down nicely. Oh yeah does anyone know why Inter didn't go in for Rivaldo? He would have been great down the left wing or behind Crespo and Vieri

Well, to say the truth, even though I love Inter we are playing well below par but we are still on top. So...

SUCK IT AC MILAN!!

Hmm I guess our defence could have played worse

Saw we defended half decently when we were in front

We defended ok yesterday, much better with a back 4. We've got plenty of depth, which will be handy when the inevitable injuries hit us.

The midfield is the biggest problem IMHO. Conceicaio hasn't played well since he was at Parma. He did assist on Materazzi's goal yesterday, but how many crosses did he make for the match? Three max. Okan is a better option atm. We need a right winger who can get past players, Javier Zanetti is a god, but he's better suited at right back. Zambrotta would be nice, not sure if Juve would be willing to part with him though.

The left has always been a problem. Morfeo hasn't yet convinced me, and Recoba hates playing there. Dalmat is probably our best option, but he bitches and moans unless he's played in the middle. It's a shame that Dalmat isn't playing well atm, I actually think that he's our most talented player. We really should've taken Kily Gonzalez during the off-season.

I agree that Emre should play more often, he takes players on and his vision is excellent. Gigi Di Biagio has been a little inconsistent this season and Matias Almeyda is virtually the same. We miss Cristiano Zanetti, hopefully he will recover from his injury soon. I'd love Moratti to go out and buy a creative midfielder. I do think we've got a fantastic one in the making (Dalmat) but he just isn't getting it done right now.

Nice to see another Inter fan on the board. ;)

Re: Re: Inter Re

Originally posted by Smokin

yea yea - laugh now, cry later! (again)

:p

Hey Joe, are you going to Tszyu/Leija?

Got my tix last friday finally, can't wait.

Gday mate,

Havnt got tix yet - how are they selling?

About 10 of us are up here on the Coast (came up for Indy) and we all said we'd go - we will organise tix next week.

To tell you the truth the matchup hardly inspires me, and no doubt Wharton will chuck his russians underneath, but I guess the event is there and you have to go!

Cant see Leija being all that competitive really. Maybe years ago.

What did the tix sting ya?

I and my crew bought Bronze, which were $60 each I wanted to go silver($120) but my boys didn't want to pay anymore. Apparently Ringside seats(500 beans) are selling fast.

I give the Texan a slight chance, he might have enough fuel in the tank for one last big effort. Hopefully Briggs gets on the undercard, they've been searching for an opponent and were trying to talk Rowsell into a rematch at Light heavyweight but Dan wants to stay at Cruiser, hopefully a highly rated international will come out but I'm not holding my breathe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back