Interleague Title Fight Hume v tallangatta who will win

Remove this Banner Ad

if the best palyers from Hume all make themselves available (Edmonds, Hilton, Gooden, Mckelvie, Cassidy, Fruean, Duel) Tallagatta won't get close be Hume by 5-10 goals

yes i rekon jume league by 5 goals .
i thort perhaps murray leahy and brad talbot could of got a run
suprised there not dose any 1 agree with me there?

Well in my opinion which doesn't mean much, the players that the tallangatta side have left out, the hume league will win by 10+ goals.
Its really Dissapointing to see that even at interleague level it's a case of who you know not what you know... Or "clicks" as people call them.
I wish both sides all the best. But I think it will be a very lopsided game.
Cheers !!

Hume has left out just as many. there would be a whole different starting 18 that would be better then the one picked.

Well in my opinion which doesn't mean much, the players that the tallangatta side have left out, the hume league will win by 10+ goals.
Its really Dissapointing to see that even at interleague level it's a case of who you know not what you know... Or "clicks" as people call them.
I wish both sides all the best. But I think it will be a very lopsided game.
Cheers !!

Didn't get a game mate ? Oh well, there's always next year.

The orange tigers football club is seeking a senior coach for the 2013 season. The club finished 3rd in the seniors, 1st in reserves and 3rd in under 17 this season. If you would like to take charge of a exciting young club forward your details to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back