International Racing 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing run - never in the race - total waste of money going
Don't think the owners are short of a quid.

Nothing race all round. No tempo, few made ground. The winner and 3rd horse are just handicappers, they were split by a rising 10yo. Pretty uninspiring result.

Much more likely to get a mix of handicappers/black type horses in the sprint races over here.

Third horse will end up being genuine group quality sprinter I think.

Sprints always very open races where they tend to take turns in UK.

The winner and 3rd horse are just handicappers

To be fair, forget the oakleigh plate and shamal wind is about the same. Got an absurd pace in the oakleigh and only just outrun fast 'n' rocking.

Not slagging the owners though. If I had invite to royal ascot I wouldn't care less if my horse ran last just owning a horse on the day.....

Much more likely to get a mix of handicappers/black type horses in the sprint races over here.

Third horse will end up being genuine group quality sprinter I think.

Sprints always very open races where they tend to take turns in UK.
I don't get the wraps on Muthmir, just looks to grind away in his races.

Only 2 I saw were today and his last one though both at 1000, so maybe more effective over 11/1200?

To be fair, forget the oakleigh plate and shamal wind is about the same. Got an absurd pace in the oakleigh and only just outrun fast 'n' rocking.

Not slagging the owners though. If I had invite to royal ascot I wouldn't care less if my horse ran last just owning a horse on the day.....
Yeah absolutely. I think more should have a crack to be honest, instead of butting heads with each other back home all the time.

Yep, agree, SW is a very one deminionsal horse, always has been, beserk speed up front or no hope in a decent class race even over here.

Think she is better around a bend also, best runs have all been at Caulfield, I remember Fab Fevola had her beaten everywhere but on the post one day down the Flemington straight, hardly suprising in retrospect that she went ordinary without a hot tempo and a corner.

Maybe Dean Binaisse should look at Royal Ascot next year? :drunk:

So my last bet for tonight will be this apparent moral, Gleneagles, into Seth's tip at odds in the race after, Asbury Boss

0.25U @ $24.25

Wrong tipster mate ;)

b8559bb84f9166c97a15f3a8e5cbfeb5.gif

Yep, agree, SW is a very one deminionsal horse, always has been, beserk speed up front or no hope in a decent class race even over here.
Another day, another year they go like the clappers out in front and she gets home. Didn't work out this time. Old mate Fab would've gone close today I reckon :$

I'd leave her there and go for something like the Nunthorpe, race Ortensia won few years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who don't think Ryan Moore is the best jockey in the world are completely taking the piss. Amazing ride from gate 19 to get him to the rail and then wait at the tail of the field before pouncing in the straight. Also smart enough to go the wide route in a race that always generates interference on the inside.

People who don't think Ryan Moore is the best jockey in the world are completely taking the piss. Amazing ride from gate 19 to get him to the rail and then wait at the tail of the field before pouncing in the straight. Also smart enough to go the wide route in a race that always generates interference on the inside.

Disagree, Shamal Wind wins today if Dwayne Dunn is aboard. :D

Dean Yendall would've felt the winner at the 3400m mark.

Maybe that's why they are running Wandjina over 1200m instead of 1600m?

Dean's advice: 'I was in front 400m from home, therefore if the race was 400m shorter I would have won' :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back