Is anyone interested in joining a sim team in fantasy footy league.

Remove this Banner Ad

powaflag08

All Australian
Feb 23, 2008
Wouldn't you like to know
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Phoenix, A FFL Team soon
If you would like to join there are plenty of spots at The Shagons just pm me if you would like to join.

It is a sim game with 8 teams and we are currently in finals and the next season starts in around 6 weeks.

Anyway if you are interested pm me. You don't have to do any work it is just a sim game.TFULA-tiger reports back the whole game play by play and then the stats at the end of the game, which are simmed every sunday.

It is Really fun.:thumbsu:

Anyone wanting to join check out the thread it is the thread just above the dreamteam one (fantasy footy league).

Pm me if you would like to join.:thumbsu:

Nah sorry.

Join the Shagons!!

There are the Gumbies, Furies, Demons, Bombers, Wonders, Shagons and another team who's name has slipped my memory.

Just PM if you are interested and i'll contact my team owner who is looking for more players as some have become inactive.

Backline and Forward line positions are open.

I've been trying to drum up enough interest to get the Swampies going again but have only got a moderate response so far unfortunately. Not enough to pick a team let alone sustain a campaign for more than a few weeks.

See this thread http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412391&highlight=swamprats&page=2

If you're able to kick things along a bit I'd be happy to keep the campaign going.

OK everyone it's time to get your s**t together as surely we can manage to field our own side - the mighty Alberton Swamprats in the Fantasy Footy League.

Sure I might have gone off the rails a little bit and disappeared late last year (a very long and depressing story) but that's all in the past and I'm sure we can easily get the numbers together to resurrect the Swampies in this league.

With people like Toots, powaflag08 and others keen I'm sure we can get the numbers required given we're now back in the real footy season so please nominate by signing up in the Return of the Alberton Swamprats.......it's time to deliver thread.

We'll start the nominations again so those that have previously nominated please re-nominate in May so we can resurrect the Swamprats - the best in the league.

I'm already in a team.

The Shagons!!

The league doesn't want a new team and neither does the league manager and he decides all.

They won't i asked TFULA and he said they won't be making a return.

My whole club and a few other clubs don't want them to return either.

I don't know why.
Pfft, because the Swampies are proven winners and there can only be one winner. :cool:

Do many of the people in the FFL know about you possibly returning because I could start a poll on whether they want you to return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back