Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

It used to be sort of fun baiting the witless scared dynamic duo of cuck but it really is just tiresome reading now. Just move on with the knowledge that we were all scammed and be vigilant that it never happens again. Whilst the prevalence of complete pussies seems to be on the rise, it is important that those who still have testicles to take a stand. Should you vaccinate your kids against real diseases? Ofcourse you bloody well should. But this thing? You'd be less duped sending your life savings to a Nigerian Prince. Seemed farcical at the time and is frighteningly so in hindsight.

Measles becoming more of a concern.
It is airborne too.
If the antivax movement continues on its path I fear for the young.
They need to at least put HEPA filters in classrooms, and actually turn them on.

The misrepresentation and gag orders around covid vaccinations have only served to push more people in to antivax mentalities.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

It is a a bit difficult to know where we sit with Covid infections atm. Since the introduction and reliance on RATs the figures are all over the shop. The latest figures I saw had SA confirmed cases at 479 for the week ending 23 Feb. This is second only to NSW and more than Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia combined. I can only assume that the States now use different reporting schedules or some have given up on keeping infection records.

As we not hearing alarm bells from the Commonwealth or State Health authorities I assume the situation is under control.

It is a a bit difficult to know where we sit with Covid infections atm. Since the introduction and reliance on RATs the figures are all over the shop. The latest figures I saw had SA confirmed cases at 479 for the week ending 23 Feb. This is second only to NSW and more than Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia combined. I can only assume that the States now use different reporting schedules or some have given up on keeping infection records.

As we not hearing alarm bells from the Commonwealth or State Health authorities I assume the situation is under control.

It's also testing rates are down. Alot of people could be unknowingly infected and not testing themselves

You are going to have to accept that healthcare workers were forced into having the vaccine and now are very angry about it
I work in a major hospital with a LOT of Healthcare workers and not one person I have seen has ever been angry about it. In fact, nobody cares or talks about it, and at the time when it actually became available people were lining up to get it, not forced.

I work in a major hospital with a LOT of Healthcare workers and not one person I have seen has ever been angry about it. In fact, nobody cares or talks about it, and at the time when it actually became available people were lining up to get it, not forced.

I'm almost indifferent. I was of the opinion at the time of using it to leverage a big payrise instead of folding for nothing.
Alot of healthcare workers are angry because none of their patients died from covid, alot had significant issues after giving the vaccine though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warren Tredrea lost his wrongful dismissal case

Warren Tredrea loses unfair dismissal case against Channel 9

Former Nine News Adelaide sports presenter and AFL player Warren Tredrea has lost his unfair dismissal court case against his former employer.

Tredrea sued Channel 9 South Australia, claiming the network unfairly terminated his contract in January 2022 because he refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

The former Port Adelaide captain and premiership player was seeking almost $6 million in lost wages.

The Federal Court dismissed Tredrea's case and awarded costs to Channel 9.

Warren Tredrea lost his wrongful dismissal case

Warren Tredrea loses unfair dismissal case against Channel 9

Former Nine News Adelaide sports presenter and AFL player Warren Tredrea has lost his unfair dismissal court case against his former employer.

Tredrea sued Channel 9 South Australia, claiming the network unfairly terminated his contract in January 2022 because he refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

The former Port Adelaide captain and premiership player was seeking almost $6 million in lost wages.

The Federal Court dismissed Tredrea's case and awarded costs to Channel 9.
WTF he wanted $6 mill

Channel 9s argument was that they were not going to keep him anyway because of his performance.

Tredrea did what was in the best interest of his own health, would expect him to appeal.
Should see if Dennis denuto is available, might be able to appeal on the grounds of vibe

Vibe.jpg

Costs have already been awarded to NINE so a failed appeal would cost Tredders even more. Unless of course he is being bankrolled by Clive Palmer.

I had my Pfitzer XXB1.5 Covid booster yesterday and while I was taking the jab I could help but think about Tredders and wonder what all the fuss was about. I have a slightly sore arm but that is all and that was my eighth COVID booster with both Astra Zeneca and Pfitzer since 2020 and I have not had any side effects.

There is probably more in the argument that NINE were looking to get rid of Tredders than Tredders worrying about his health. The curious thing is Tredders has no objection to being vaccinated he made the point that he had all his vaccinations as a school kid, for some reason he just did not agree with Covid vaccination. That is his right I guess.

Costs have already been awarded to NINE so a failed appeal would cost Tredders even more. Unless of course he is being bankrolled by Clive Palmer.

I had my Pfitzer XXB1.5 Covid booster yesterday and while I was taking the jab I could help but think about Tredders and wonder what all the fuss was about. I have a slightly sore arm but that is all and that was my eighth COVID booster with both Astra Zeneca and Pfitzer since 2020 and I have not had any side effects.

There is probably more in the argument that NINE were looking to get rid of Tredders than Tredders worrying about his health. The curious thing is Tredders has no objection to being vaccinated he made the point that he had all his vaccinations as a school kid, for some reason he just did not agree with Covid vaccination. That is his right I guess.

There are arguments on both sides. The vaccine has saved lives. It's also cost lives and caused injuries.
It's not unreasonable at all for someone to do what's best for their health.
If Channel 9 went down the alternative route and claimed they sacked Tredrea because he refused the vaccine the result may have been different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back