FTA-TV It's Always Sunny S11

Remove this Banner Ad

This series really is a rollercoaster. From complete s**t one week to legit one of their best ever the next. Dennis and Mac are the best pairing dynamic and when most of the ep focuses on them it's usually pretty awesome.

Question: how does Glenn Howerton's Dennis rank among contemporary comedic portrayals? For the last few years he's taken him in an increasingly eccentric and batshit insane, monomaniacal direction and is easily the star now. Seriously ******* funny character who steals every scene he's in imo.

Ffs i cant remember the name of the show where he played the kidnapped guy that gets blown up...was it Fargo S1?

Charlie has always been a bit of a "one joke" sort of character IMO, in earlier seasons it made him stand out but as is common with these sorts of characters nothing has really changed, whereas the other characters have all got better over time. IMO Dennis has always been the best character and the way they've steadily built up the crazy in him over the last few years has been brilliant, he's definitely one of my all time favourite characters in a comedy.

No love for Dee?

The chemistry with her and Dennis is sensational

I guess that's because of Glenn?

You're right, their chemistry i excellent and I think Kaitlin Olson deserves an equal share of the credit for that, particularly as the guys were all friends before the show and she had to build that chemistry from scratch.

You're right, their chemistry i excellent and I think Kaitlin Olson deserves an equal share of the credit for that, particularly as the guys were all friends before the show and she had to build that chemistry from scratch.
Kaitlin is great. Not many women would be happy to be the butt of jokes for 11 years straight but not only does she love it, she seems to thrive on it.

Only watched the first 3 & while I liked 1 & 2, I thought 3 was fairly awful, so this wasn't good to read...
They redeem themselves greatly in ep 5. One of the all time bests.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda just made me want to watch more Peep Show

I don't think its a coincidence that their best episodes of the past few years have revolved around settings outside of the bar

He was also one of the leads in the ill-fated and short-running That 80's show. I would love to see him in another 80's role, somehow that decade seems right up his alley, maybe because I'm seeing similarities to Bale's performance in American Psycho.

Yeah it used to be Charlie, and he still has his moments, but he's a bit of a one-joke character these days. Needs to lawyer up more.

Speaking of which, this guy needs to come back-

He's on the next episode:

https://ca.proxfree.com/permalink.p...CCu3nd2oi9Tt3ixEv6wYJZfMzO9SUd9K+/Fh3O6&bit=1

I thought the first half was a little dull but it cranked up once Frank snorted those uppers.

Loved the little homage to the Smack My Bitch Up film clip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back