I've been converted!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Mead

Okay, we need an old priest, and a new priest.

COME OUT OF HIM!!! COME OUT OF HIM I SAY!! THE POWER OF WOOSHA COMPELS YOU!
*forces ozzult to look at official eagles merchandise, and splashes holy chardonnay on him.*

you forgot to rush him to hospital in a range rover

Originally posted by RogerMellie

Via Matera Cafe of course.

Hey, am I the only person who hasn't got the faintest idea where the feck that is?

This thread is amazing. It's like "distilled essence of silly season".

Ozz, you're playing with powers you cannot possibly understand. Remember what your mum told you about making faces? If you're not careful, the wind will change and you'll be trapped in lavender for all eternity.

Give it up ozz.
Fremantle supporters are the elite you cant go from ordinary to elite whenever you feel like it.
Its best you stay with these pretend football supporters as fickleness is not a trait of those great few that support the dockers.

Originally posted by i_luv_westcoast

Must be a docker fan, he has already lost the ability to use the "shift" key ;) :D

LOL, I was actually using the shift key, but let it go when I came to the apostrophe, since becoming a financial Fremantle Football Club member I have improved my keyboard agility and ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you admit that you're a bandwagon supporter? Just jumped on the footy back cos everyone else in Freo was?! :D

Originally posted by eagleskickass
woohoo something over 4000 :)

I'm trying desperately to get my post count up to about 20 a day... posted 40+ the last two nights!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back