Jab on flogs

Remove this Banner Ad

another one of my favourites is how these low IQ bootlickers try to make out that people hesitant to take the experimental mystery juice are stupid

Can’t say I’m surprised

Don't get it. It's not compulsory.

I won't tell you to get it. Don't tell my I am a low IQ bootlicker for getting it.

If you are not a Dr of have no quality research to support your claims just heck off.

Don't get it. It's not compulsory.

I won't tell you to get it. Don't tell my I am a low IQ bootlicker for getting it.

If you are not a Dr of have no quality research to support your claims just fu** off.
I never told you not to get it. I said I personally won’t get the current vaccines because they don’t work, they might kill you, and who knows what long term effects are.

Low IQ bootlickers are those who literally believe the vaccine is the solution and believe it wasn’t rushed and half baked. It’s also mighty convenient for big pharma if we apparently need a new booster every year for life….

at best the current vaccines buy us time to develop a proper vaccine or to upgrade health infrastructure enough to handle a ton of infections (or a combo of both). They are absolutely not a long term solution and it’s irresponsible of the goberment to imply as much

I never told you not to get it. I said I personally won’t get the current vaccines because they don’t work, they might kill you, and who knows what long term effects are.

Low IQ bootlickers are those who literally believe the vaccine is the solution and believe it wasn’t rushed and half baked. It’s also mighty convenient for big pharma if we apparently need a new booster every year for life….

at best the current vaccines buy us time to develop a proper vaccine or to upgrade health infrastructure enough to handle a ton of infections (or a combo of both). They are absolutely not a long term solution and it’s irresponsible of the goberment to imply as much
any evidence for this at all besides facebook D/H?

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 10.09.34 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 10.09.46 am.png

And that's primarily AZ the so called least effective vaccine.

Moran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be nice to get back to Oz and see my family sometime - I hear that if everyone is vaccinated then this can happen, but we’re being gas-lit on an industrial scale so I don’t know what to believe anymore, which I guess is a symptom of being gaslighted. I might have to build a raft and start paddling.

Get the jab or don’t. I got it only because I thought it might help me get home for a visit. I am not scared of the virus or the vaccine. Neither have yet to touch me even though I’ve been surrounded by infected.

Here now we have a lovely thing called the green pass. Which means businesses can fire you or not allow you to enter unless you have proof of vaccination or a negative covid test within the last 48hrs. Something for you guys to look forward to. I’m yet to be asked for it, but my partner was blocked from entering IKEA the other day (probably a blessing really).

Anyway guys, let’s keep our heads up and not go for each other whichever way one chooses to go. The worst we can do is let the small divisions become bigger ones. Better to keep an open mind to both sides of this and remember that we’re all in it together.

Oh and it’s been ******* stinking bloody hot here. I woke up the other night with a puddle of sweat in my ear. This was something new. Maybe we should pay more attention to this hot weather?

It would be nice to get back to Oz and see my family sometime - I hear that if everyone is vaccinated then this can happen, but we’re being gas-lit on an industrial scale so I don’t know what to believe anymore, which I guess is a symptom of being gaslighted. I might have to build a raft and start paddling.

Get the jab or don’t. I got it only because I thought it might help me get home for a visit. I am not scared of the virus or the vaccine. Neither have yet to touch me even though I’ve been surrounded by infected.

Here now we have a lovely thing called the green pass. Which means businesses can fire you or not allow you to enter unless you have proof of vaccination or a negative covid test within the last 48hrs. Something for you guys to look forward to. I’m yet to be asked for it, but my partner was blocked from entering IKEA the other day (probably a blessing really).

Anyway guys, let’s keep our heads up and not go for each other whichever way one chooses to go. The worst we can do is let the small divisions become bigger ones. Better to keep an open mind to both sides of this and remember that we’re all in it together.

Oh and it’s been ******* stinking bloody hot here. I woke up the other night with a puddle of sweat in my ear. This was something new. Maybe we should pay more attention to this hot weather?

Wise words. I'm pro getting the vaccine but I won't tell others who don't want it to get it. In return I want the anti-vaccine people to not tell me what to do, or spread nonsense.

I don't think the current vaccines will be the be all and end all. I'm sure more effective ones will come about to help resolve this mess. Though who knows how long that will take.

Who would have thought something like this would come around in our lifetime. I thought WW3 would have been more likely.

another one of my favourites is how these low IQ bootlickers try to make out that people hesitant to take the experimental mystery juice are stupid

Can’t say I’m surprised
Yeah, thats cause people are ******* arrogant and think that their arts degree gives them the education to question medical science. They're also typically more selfish, hence the boomers ******* everything up for the younger generation by hoarding all the houses, resources etc.

Poor people are more willing to accept advice from people who know better than them, and are less selfish so more likely to do whatever they can for their kids or community

What makes you think it is experimental? Facebook?
Here in Aus, all five of the available vaccines are currently classified by the TGA as provisional. Over in the US, the FDA classifies the vaccines as experimental & has only authorized their usages under the EUA recommendation. As a result, manufacturers of covid-vaccines are absolved of any responsibility for any deaths caused by the jab.

Here in Aus, all five of the available vaccines are currently classified by the TGA as provisional. Over in the US, the FDA classifies the vaccines as experimental & has only authorized their usages under the EUA recommendation. As a result, manufacturers of covid-vaccines are absolved of any responsibility for any deaths caused by the jab.

Fine, don't get it. I have no problem with that. It's your body, your choice.

One thing, if someone under a certain age wants the AZ they have to give consent they wont sue (or something, I'm no lawyer).

Pfizer doesn't have this, so what are you saying?

Fine, don't get it. I have no problem with that. It's your body, your choice.

One thing, if someone under a certain age wants the AZ they have to give consent they wont sue (or something, I'm no lawyer).

Pfizer doesn't have this, so what are you saying?
I didn't say anything about not getting the jab.

You asked someone why they might think the jab is experimental, I answered.

I didn't say anything about not getting the jab.

You asked someone why they might think the jab is experimental, I answered.

So if you are under a certain age you need to give consent as you can't sue if you get the AZ.

If you get the Pfizer there is no consent needed, sue away.

Millions have now been given the jab of both kinds. Experimental? How so? Do you think for other vaccines they give it to people then wait 10 years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back