Delisted Jackson Paine (2014-2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good come back, but I hope the new regime, LM in particular, makes some urgent interim changes before a new location is sorted out. Maybe Yeeronga.

Yeah, I know where your coming from, I'm not sure they had the Westpac center in those days or what their facilities were like, but the Lions were on the cutting edge in other ways back then. Hopefully Leigh, Leppa & a few $$$ might see us up there again.

130521_paine600.jpg

Add your own caption...

As he can't ruck he'll be competing with Brown for the primary key forward spot or Staker for the the third tall role. Will probably have to wait for injuries to get his chance, but with the likely retirement of Brown next year 2015 looms as the time when there will be an opportunity to own a spot in the starting 22.

Clever of us not showing him around our facilities before signing him up. Shame he won't get to do all the Arizona training.

Same height as Fev, so playing as a key forward isn't out of the realms of possibility.

Yes I'm aware that Fev is more of an exception than the rule.

Great fancast. He sounds like an incredibly level-headed, sensible young bloke with a very clear understanding of what he's getting into and what awaits him at the Lions.

Very pleased with the pick-up, Jackson sounds like he'll give it his best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is how you do a starting at a new club interview ,Sam Dochead!!!!!!

He did a Great Interview with us but that does not mean he be a Gun Player.

Is a Great Kid what I seen

His 45 VFL goals have filled me with some hope. Please deliver the Paine to opposition, pretty please.

EDIT: It's always good to see someone come to our club for the same reason Henderson went to Carlton - Opportunity. Now it's up to Paine to take it.

So my query is how tall is he? Collingwood bio said 194 cm, Whiting on AFL.com says 191. Pretty important variance if we're talking him up as a KPF. Anyone feel they know the correct position?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back