Jake Orreal

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, my sister and I were talking about how to get to Jimmy at the Geelong game on the way home. We were saying that we'd go to that area where the opposition players come out and just scream out his name for like an hour.

"GIVE ME A J, GIVE ME AN I, GIVE ME A M, GIVE ME A M, GIVE ME A Y"

Lmao, it would be hilarious.
:D

I'm going to print out the pic I photoshopped, except I'm going to touch it up and make it all kewl so it'll look awesome!

You know how Mal Michael and Paddy Ryder came out at 3 quarter time of the ressies game? Well we need Jimmy to do that, but if anyone comes out then we can just beg them to get Jimmy.

I know! And then when we asked for his name, he was like 'Nah... waterboy is fine'. And I was thinking, okay, giving me your name isn't so hard. And lmao, I told Nat that he probably thought I was picking him up or something.

Everytime Orreal gets the ball the girls should flash him. If that isnt a good motivational ploy to play well i dont know what is :D

Okay, I find that really offensive because a) we DON'T flash and b) we are only there to support him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im so proud of him he
Nat and I coudnt believe he was lining up for goal when he got the free and had to hold each other down

Sorry about ur fingers nat

The when he kicked we were jumping up and down and screaming it was soooo good YAY for Jake

Haha, I was too excited to feel the pain.

Ah, my heart was racing so fast before and after he kicked it. Aw, we saw Beanie kick a goal!

At the Collingwood game he def. needs to kick one on the run!!

Haha, I was too excited to feel the pain.

Ah, my heart was racing so fast before and after he kicked it. Aw, we saw Beanie kick a goal!

At the Collingwood game he def. needs to kick one on the run!!

Yes, Beanie definitely needs to kick a goal at the Collingwood game, if he doesn't, I'll grab your banner Nat, jump over the fence, and whack him with it.

Haha.. Jokes. But god, I do hope he kicks a goal.

Im so proud of him he
Nat and I coudnt believe he was lining up for goal when he got the free and had to hold each other down

Sorry about ur fingers nat

The when he kicked we were jumping up and down and screaming it was soooo good YAY for Jake
I was trying to be quiet so he wouldn't be distracted or anything, and then I jumped over a couple of rows to try and get a video for Margaret but stupid camera took too long to set up and then he kicked it and I just stood there cheering!

I was trying to be quiet so he wouldn't be distracted or anything, and then I jumped over a couple of rows to try and get a video for Margaret but stupid camera took too long to set up and then he kicked it and I just stood there cheering!

Aw, thanks Kritika. I hope you girls had fun without me. I'm pretty sure the volume of cheering wouldn't have changed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back