James Aish [Signed til 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Aish will sign.
He lived across the road from Longmuir in Melbourne, and it was no coincidence he went to Freo when Longmuir got the coaching gig.
Unless he has had a falling out with Longmuir he’ll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Pick up by Longmuir as Aish is a Really Dependable Solid AFL Player

Also knew what was Happening with Aish at Collingwood

Aish is a super reliable player that you can put anywhere. Great overhead and courageous. Very underrated player overall.
The kind of player that is best 22 in every team but top 10 in none. Every team needs an Aish or two

I think a team of two key backs, two key forwards, a ruck and seventeen of James Aish would win enough games to play finals every season and every season they would be written off as not having enough spark. He just gets the job done, is clean and makes his involvements count.

I'd be very surprised if he left. Playing career best football and just seems in the zone right now. I'd happily take him back.

I'd be very surprised if he left. Playing career best football and just seems in the zone right now. I'd happily take him back.

Nah, we’ve spent a lot of time de-colliwobbling him.

Integral player these days, just gets the job done every week.

Not sure you’ve watched any of his run with roles??has kept Clarrie to low 20 meaningless disposals twice this year!!

Yep, seems to know how to play Oliver. Wears him down and makes sure his disposals are rushed or ineffective, done it twice now.

Could you please lend him to us for next round ?

Nah, we’ve spent a lot of time de-colliwobbling him.

Integral player these days, just gets the job done every week.

Pretty much what I just said. If you had a few more of him, you would have gotten the job done against the Collywobbles earlier in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going anywhere.

Just signed a new 3 year extension with Fremantle.

Happy for him and Freo, really looks like a player unburdended and finally happy in his career :)

Damn. We'll have to wait another 3 years for the king to come home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back