James Hird sacked and disgraced - Caro

Remove this Banner Ad

The belly laughs hurt my sides, teehee
Come on be true to type and say something really coarse and tough
Teehee isn't a belly laugh.

Bwahaahaa!

Now that is a belly laugh

I admire Armchair Critic. He's clearly a good man, who pays up when he loses bets and he can argue stoutly but not take it personally, a trait more people should work on. Plus he has some actual real world experience that is extremely relevant to this so he's worth listening to.

Apart from all of that he's a campaigner ;)
It goes nearly to the edge...but no! Uppercrust hauls it back to safe ground.

You are paid by Chief, aren't you? I tried for a cut but I think I blew it

I admit I can be a campaigner on here sometimes and I honestly hope it does not get taken personally, nothing on here ever should and I apologise to anyone that has taken it that way.
First member of HTBers anonymous. :)

Julian Burnside QC, esteemed member of society, admired by all. Thinks Hird is a hero.

Armchair Critic, Internet forum nobody, cretin, admired by none. Thinks Hird is guilty.

A nice summary.
Esteemed member of society he's a lawyer for christs sake, he admits himself that for much of his early career he represented the "high end of town", he defended Bond and no doubt made a lot of money helping the rich v the not so rich.

Yes credit due he now works for human rights etc. but he still made a lot of money working against the little man, his conscience must have gotten to him.

Also isn't he an Essendon supporter as well as representing Hird so his views on Hird may be just a little skewed.

As for Hird being a hero, this is really one week that we should save that term for real heroes and they are not footballers that win ANZAC day medals:rolleyes:

First member of HTBers anonymous. :)

TBH I am basically a HTB poster and barely ever post on other boards. I have been been interested in Doping In Sports now for a long time now. I still love my football but just don't post as much about regular discussion.

I am happy to admit I joined BF for the HTB.

Last edited:
TBH I am basically a HTB poster and barely ever post on other boards. I have been been interested in Sports doping for a long time now. I still love my football but just don't post as much about regular discussion.

I am happy to admit I joined BF for the HTB.
I too joined BF following some HTB board lurking. I rarely post elsewhere except occasionally to attempt to prevent the other Demons from finding and assassinating Jack Watts. And that is a losing battle. Campaigners for life!

Now that Lance has gotten in touch with his feminine side, we probably need a new thread for psychology and personal disclosure, but some mod would undermine our intentions by dragging it off to Bay 13 or similar.

I too joined BF following some HTB board lurking. I rarely post elsewhere except occasionally to attempt to prevent the other Demons from finding and assassinating Jack Watts. And that is a losing battle. Campaigners for life!

Now that Lance has gotten in touch with his feminine side, we probably need a new thread for psychology and personal disclosure, but some mod would undermine our intentions by dragging it off to Bay 13 or similar.

I too couldn't resist the gravitational pull of the htb black hole

Esteemed member of society he's a lawyer for christs sake
I like your whole post, but I reckon it's better with just this bit. Perfect and succinct - no more need be said. Made me laugh

lol, which educated people were these you speak of, Robbo:rolleyes:

Both sides got what they could out of each "teams" newspaper articles, Chip and others on one side Caro and others on the other, stop trying to be holier than thou, the case was barely more than a draw, cleared due to lack of evidence is not the same as having enough evidence to prove something did or did not happen, GW on 360 who has over all been fairly level headed said that from what he has heard if the same standards of evidence required in the case against Essendon was used against Lance Armstrong he would have been cleared, remember none of us had or have much more to go on than what we read in various forums no matter which side you were on.

That all seems to suit your narrative quite nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back