Past James Polkinghorne (2007-2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does he even have any trade value? Can't see who would want him. Maybe rookie listed by Melbourne

Does he even have any trade value? Can't see who would want him. Maybe rookie listed by Melbourne

Unlikely to have much value. The most likely trade would be for a nothing pick way back in the draft in order to help him get somewhere if he gets an offer, rather than having to go through the PSD.

I wouldnt put Livewire in the sentence used to describe Polks...
Yeah they were talking him up a little. Advantage of having played in Qld I guess.

Looks like James is going to extraordinary lengths to get another crack at AFL football, even willing to change his name! Its no whiskas though

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s-team-look-like/story-fni5f6kv-1227214692912

The plan is believed to include top-up players from minor leagues or interstate, but the Bombers could field quite a competitive starting 18 from players on the 2015 list not tarnished by the supplements saga.

Assuming all players are fit to play, only two top-up players would be needed to fill the last spots on the bench — and there are several players with AFL experience on Essendon’s VFL list including ex-Lion Jarrod Polkinghorne and delisted Cat Jordan Schroder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really pleased for Polks.

Will you guys pick him up, do you think?
No, too old for us. If he were 23 instead of 26 (27 at the start of next season) maybe.

When Polking's mowing service took that mark 70m out on the siren, I was hoping he would go for a torp :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back