Toast Jamie Bennell

Remove this Banner Ad

Think he deserves his own thread. I think we all doubted that Jamie would ever get back playing footy, let alone performing to the level he is at the moment. He is rebounding, locking down smalls, he even beat Schulz in a few one-on-ones tonight. It's a massive credit to the lad that he's managed to produce what he has so far this year; to the point where he would be pretty high in the votes so far.

Keep up the great work Jamie. :hearts:

Felt bad for the poor guy, was under some immense pressure tonight but handled it really well. One of our more composed players.

But man, do I feel bad for our defence. Our midfield does not make it easy for them in the slightest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brings happy tears to my eye because he reminds me of another former no. 44 Eagle :) Credit to him for making the most of his opportunities and deservedly being one of the first few picked this year on form

Clean as a whistle. Completely shut a very good player down tonight in Wingard. Mopped up everything that came his way. He has surprised every supporter out there, this cannot be denied. Outstanding.

Clean as a whistle. Completely shut a very good player down tonight in Wingard. Mopped up everything that came his way. He has surprised every supporter out there, this cannot be denied. Outstanding.
Well, not every supporter, but I understand what you are saying. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back