List Mgmt. Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some mail that as of last week Howe hasn't even sat down with Melbourne to discuss his future there. Howe said pies where showing interest in him. And that one of his good mates Jarrod Rivers might be coming to us as one of our defensive coaches.

Got some mail that as of last week Howe hasn't even sat down with Melbourne to discuss his future there. Howe said pies where showing interest in him. And that one of his good mates Jarrod Rivers might be coming to us as one of our defensive coaches.
This mail, by post or electronic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This, I'm sick of hearing Howe fills a need.

We've already got the big show.

If you do a depth chart, the area that has the least amount of coverage is the forward line. Abbott is actually the only depth player who is a forward, unless you add guys like kennedy or broomhead who play more midfield anyway.

We definitely need to bolster the forward line

Him and Elliot in the forward line would rival the Bolshoi in the air.
Would take.

HOWE%20Jeremy_zpsfru3hne4.jpg

Think I just threw up a little

I would be keen on him as a high HF if the price was right. Cloke out of the square, Darcy at CHF and Reid goes back.

Elliot, Fas, Broomy rotating through the pockets and other flank.

Jesse White becomes depth.

Elliot Cloke Fas
Broomhead Moore Howe

Don't mind the look of that. Very strong marking power there. Broomhead the only crumbing type though.

Last edited:
I would be keen on him as a high HF if the price was right. Cloke out of the square, Darcy at CHF and Reid goes back.

Elliot, Fas, Broomy rotating through the pockets and other flank.

Jesse White becomes depth.

Elliot Cloke Fas
Broomhead Moore Howe

Don't mind the look of that. Very strong marking power there. Broomhead the only crumbing type though.
I think Swan needs to be added into that Forward mix in the next 12 months. we can't keep expecting him at 32 to be Elite in the midfield.

If you do a depth chart, the area that has the least amount of coverage is the forward line. Abbott is actually the only depth player who is a forward, unless you add guys like kennedy or broomhead who play more midfield anyway.

We definitely need to bolster the forward line

I think we need more forwards, but not in the Howe variety. We already have Elliott and Fasolo as undersized players that fly for everything. Would rather a tall forward like Tomlinson or a crumber like Matera.

Don't get teste with me!
Aggot a much better idea
I think we need more forwards, but not in the Howe variety. We already have Elliott and Fasolo as undersized players that fly for everything. Would rather a tall forward like Tomlinson or a crumber like Matera.
howe isn't undersized he's 190cm ffs.. Can't get my head around everyone comparing him to Elliott and Fas other than the fact he's a lead up type forward, he has 8 cms on Fas and 11-12 on Jamie... Taller and stronger than them and brings a different dynamic to our forward set-up. We don't have a tallish mid sized forward like him. At the right price really can't see why we wouldn't have a good look

howe isn't undersized he's 190cm ffs.

So is Pendelbury

Taller and stronger than them

He's taller, but not stronger.

We don't have a tallish mid sized forward like him

Don't really need one when your smalls play like that anyways.

At the right price really can't see why we wouldn't have a good look

At the right price 'd take him, but have you heard what's he's demanding?

Last edited:
Get him and Tomlinson and add them to the forwardline. Tomlinson sounds good at CHF

So is Pendelbury

He's taller, but not stronger.

Don't really need one when your smalls play like that anyways.

At the right price 'd take him, but have you heard what's he's demanding?
Demanding and being rejected on all fronts except interstate where he doesn't want to go (according to media). The rest of your comments aren't worth responding to.. Agree to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back