Past Jeremy Laidler

Remove this Banner Ad

15. Jeremy Laidler

laidler_jeremy_o.png

DOB: 5/8/1989

Height: 189cm

Weight: 89kg

Draft History: Pick 32 (Geelong), 2008 Rookie Draft. Pick 65 (Geelong), 2009 National Draft - Rookie Elevation. Traded by Geelong to Carlton for picks 36 and 54 in the 2010 National Draft.

Recruited From: Doutta Stars/Calder U18/Geelong

Debut: Round 15, 2009 vs Brisbane

Twitter: twitter.com/laids_15

Career Highlights: Video to be provided

2013 Forecast:

Jeremy Laidler

Geelong offloads Laidler
"We are obviously disappointed to lose Jeremy as we considered him to be a required player," Balme said.

"Jeremy considered the Carlton offer of a longer contract and more opportunities to be right for him."

"Rather than the possibility of losing Jeremy for nothing if he chose to enter the draft we have managed to improve our position and obtain another pick in the national draft."

Geelong recruiting manager Stephen Wells told afl.com.au's Trade Week Radio on Monday morning Carlton's interest was no surprise to the Cats.

"Obviously Carlton have approached him at some stage and convinced him there would be better opportunities up there at Princes Park," he said.

"It's fair to say Carlton have been interested in Jeremy for a couple of years. They brought his name up at last year's trade period as well.

"This year they brought his name up at the start of the week and through his management they've convinced him that he should go.

"He's received a good contract offer from Carlton and we do respect that. It's not a total surprise."
Geelong offloads Laidler

Re: Jeremy Laidler

Just like the look of him, if he plays his first season with CFC like henderson did, we'll have a lovely chb/chf combo in these two for a few years to come.

Good on him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Jeremy Laidler

LOL.

I can't even watch the Laidler interview, Collins' highlights and a few other videos, yet I'm on the BufferPond network.

Same here TG... tried different browsers, different computers, just does not want to play. It's driving me nuts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back