Jesus re-signs till end of 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk Hogan

Senior List
Nov 16, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-11/hawks-keep-spangher-in-works

Good news, he's earned it. Gives his all. Also, he will be playing his 50th in the prelim.

B9cbwO5.jpg

When's he signed until? Or are you thinking trade bait?
schoe, don't know. Spang until 2016. With Brand on the list and we're chasing another tall from GWS/Frawley...if Lake goes on maybe Schoe is on the trade table? Why else do you re-sign a 27y.o., 49 game player? If Spangher is "depth" then where does that leave Schoe?

schoe, don't know. Spang until 2016. With Brand on the list and we're chasing another tall from GWS/Frawley...if Lake goes on maybe Schoe is on the trade table? Why else do you re-sign a 27y.o., 49 game player? If Spangher is "depth" then where does that leave Schoe?

10kgs lighter on the HFF? (I'm a broken record I know)

Great work Spang! Us fans love him, he gives his all and I don't imagine he's gobbling up too much of the wage bill, so it's a great decision to give him two more.

Gotta keep Shoey until the end of 2015 ... he's only 23, still VERY young for a key defender.
... don't get me wrong ... I've hooked into him on a number of occasions ... just feel he needs more time

GO HAWKS!!!!
I'd say his currency won't get any higher than it is now. So he will be on the trade table, whether or not another club offers anything decent will determine whether he stays.

I'd say his currency won't get any higher than it is now. So he will be on the trade table, whether or not another club offers anything decent will determine whether he stays.
His currency wont get higher one year after doing a knee? His currency will go up when you see him playing regularly next year after a full preseason

His currency wont get higher one year after doing a knee? His currency will go up when you see him playing regularly next year after a full preseason
That's if he plays regularly next season. He isn't playing now and if we recruit a Frawley/Jacksch/Frost or promote Brand, then why would he be playing next season? Why did we give Spangatang a 2 year deal if Schoe was going to replace him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's if he plays regularly next season. He isn't playing now and if we recruit a Frawley/Jacksch/Frost or promote Brand, then why would he be playing next season? Why did we give Spangatang a 2 year deal if Schoe was going to replace him?
Because we need depth on our list if we are to keep competing for the flag

I must admit I didn't believe in him and had no faith, but have been proven wrong. I'd been praying that Schoenmakers would improve, but Jesus said that "the first round pick shall be last, and the 4th round pick shall be first".

Our Spangher, who art in 27
Hallowed be thy name
Thy high ball comes, thy crumbing done
On earth as he does in heaven
Give us this day our daily thrill
And forgive us for our doubts
As we forgive those who doubt us
And lead us into premierships
But deliver us from COLA
For yours is kingdom and the power and the glory.
Forever and ever
Go Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back