Fixture 2024 Official Fixture Whinge

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly looks like we got dudded but i never take to much stock in the fixture as teams from year to year drop in form or gain form so we wont know how good the fixture is until 5-6 games into 2024

No Thursday and Friday games work perfectly for me because i can take my son to more games :)

Not great revenue wise for the club though

People seem to overlook that the back end of the fixture is in our hands. Win some game early or even in the middle and we could very well be playing Richmond, Collingwood and Carlton at the MCG on a Friday night.

I’m glad our players don’t wave the white flag as quickly as some of our supporters do.

Given they triggers the cats in their recent charades video, after losing to them by 82 points let’s hope they have the ‘steely resolve’

Didn’t mind the trigger by the way

Sorry, but I don't get it.
We beat Saints in 2023. Port + Suns in 2022, from memory.

Don't think GG is implying they are unbeaten against us - just that they have pretty good records against us as of late.

Don't think GG is implying they are unbeaten against us - just that they have pretty good records against us as of late.
Ah... got it!
I thought the context was that we'd not beaten freo under Longmuir's reign & GG was adding a bunch of other clubs we'd not beaten in that time.

Suns aren't a real thing so I couldn't care less, but having a losing record against clubs like carltank & melbourne is just weird...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Champion Data which is the AFL owned and official statistician rates Hawthorn as having the second hardest fixture . End of story.

View attachment 1854470

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

FYI Champion Data rankings hardest to easiest

Brisbane
Hawthorn
West Coast
Port Adelaide
Sydney
GWS
Collingwood
Adelaide
Western Bulldogs
Richmond
Carlton
Essendon
Fremantle
Melbourne
Geelong
North Melbourne
St Kilda
Gold Coast

Wow WCE copes a tough draw for finishing last!

No, no. This isn't the place to realise other teams have copped a tough draw for finishing at the bottom of the ladder. Please stick to the approved woe is us style of messaging please.

The fixture goes straight into Moorey's little black book that he keeps of people who don't think the Hawks can be anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back