Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems we all got out of the crack den in one piece. So that’s a win

Well played by JHFF will be great and I doubt anyone thinks otherwise.

As others have said this booing shite is the Corns fault.
LOL Cornes maybe save it for when TT returns.

He wasn’t booed while he was at North, but a lot of people started to dislike him here in Melbourne because of the way he was acting, walking out on a club after demanding to be the number 1 pick was probably the straw that broke the camel’s back.

He got 11d @ 49% in the last quarter his a Demi god
Serong got 14d @ 79% in the last yesterday to win the game crickets

Settle down guys he got 9 touches in the first 3 quarters.
He will become a gun but he needs a tank before he is.
Probably the Fremantle board is a better place to crap on about Serong.

There were an unusual amount of crows supporters last night, more than likely they started the booing, bulldogs supporters just being sheeps.
He got boo'd against Sydney lol. In Sydney. Did crows supporters go to Sydney to boo him as well? He's been boo'd every week. I think the showdown was one of the lesser occasions because it was a port home game and we really don't care from what I can tell. It doesn't involve us. Victorian teams and supporters seem to be the most bitter about it.

Now that fox has made a big deal about it and Kenny(!) has made a big deal about it I think he will continue to get boo'd as did Adam Goodes. Which was handled the same way as jhf and unless people really were racist against Goodes which I don't believe for a second then supporters being told they can't boo will boo in opposition to that.

If people stop booing jhf because they have been told not to , but continued to boo Adam Goodes then I'll have to question whether it really was a bunch of racist Hawthorn supporters booing him. But I don't think so.

They where booing him, so your booing a player because Kane Cornes.

Well played.

LOL

1) I wasn't there.

2) A main reason for booing is often media attention.

Why have Port supporters booed players over the years? Why did they boo Dangerfield when he went to Geelong?

Anyway I don't boo players but I think the best way to handle it is to play good football which he did in the last.

Turn it up, sunshine.

Your having a bad morning. So there were more than 10k Crows supporters there last night leading the booing? Given how many there were from interstate it must have been light on with Power supporters.

Split in tickets means there would of been about 8-10k Crows fans at the showdown. I doubt there were that many there last night.

Crows fans also travelled interstate to Port v Collingwood to lead the JHF booing?

Just enjoy the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hate that this kid gets online and the booing yesterday is ridiculous…you’d think people would have better things to do and focus on

I mean people are allowed to boo and cheer whomever they want, but even I am confused as to why other teams supporters who aren't North Melbourne are booing him. North supporters I can understand, everyone else?...eh

People dont like the draft system being abused by players and their managers.

If the AFL had balls they would make top 10 picks 4 years, 11 to 20 would be 3 years then 21+ would be 2 years.
It wasn't really abused though was it?

North didn't have to trade him, he was contracted. Plus JHF could've done what Bailey Smith did and say to North draft me and I'll be coming home soon as I can. That's abusing the draft IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back