John Cena

Remove this Banner Ad

Is back to the most over wrestler on the industry bar none!

Another main event without the title on the line and has been killing the promos.

Where are those in denial now??

Getting mostly cheers now.

Is it because:

a. WWE have been in less traditional wrestling areas and as such less smarks (if so, let's wait until we see what kind of reaction he gets at NWO).
b. Men have given up booing him because after WM and ER it's obvious he will never change?
c. Combination
d. Other.

Is back to the most over wrestler on the industry bar none!

Another main event without the title on the line and has been killing the promos.

Where are those in denial now??

Denial about what? He's a great talker, lousy wrestler, but that's irrelevant anyway as he's over. It's not like there have never been WWF/E stars before who were s**t workers - Hogan, Warrior, and so on.

My best way to deal with it is not to watch. So I don't.

Getting mostly cheers now.

Is it because:

a. WWE have been in less traditional wrestling areas and as such less smarks (if so, let's wait until we see what kind of reaction he gets at NWO).
b. Men have given up booing him because after WM and ER it's obvious he will never change?
c. Combination
d. Other.

My answer is B. They have teased over the last 12 months that there could be that heel change but every f'n time but now they don't even tease they are forcing his hustle loyalty respect crap back in our faces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back