John Wayne Parr

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely an interesting read. Especially the part about Muay Thai fights in a cage with MMA gloves. I hadn't heard of that before reading this. Also interesting to see a bit of non-MMA combat sport stuff on here.

Here he is in what was going to be his last fight before deciding to continue fighting.

Definitely an interesting read. Especially the part about Muay Thai fights in a cage with MMA gloves. I hadn't heard of that before reading this. Also interesting to see a bit of non-MMA combat sport stuff on here.

Here he is in what was going to be his last fight before deciding to continue fighting.

Thanks for that yeah what we are trying to do is get all diffrent aspects of Combat sports, H40 did an interview with BJJ black belt we have got interviews with bec hyatt and Ben Wall so we are mixing it up a bit. Next I am interviewing MMA Presenter on Sherdog radio TJ DE santis. But I am looking to do spots with trainers, Promoters I am even working on famous mma fans like say an afl footballer. All a work in progress its going ok though

thanks yeah I have not had any luck so far thank god I dont run an AFL website best thing about MMA is everyone is so approachable. I dont know If any of you are fans of Sherdog but I am interviewing TJ Desantis is there any question you want to know ?. he really is best in the business

Thanks for that yeah what we are trying to do is get all diffrent aspects of Combat sports, H40 did an interview with BJJ black belt we have got interviews with bec hyatt and Ben Wall so we are mixing it up a bit. Next I am interviewing MMA Presenter on Sherdog radio TJ DE santis. But I am looking to do spots with trainers, Promoters I am even working on famous mma fans like say an afl footballer. All a work in progress its going ok though
That's awesome mate, I look forward to reading these. Nice work! :thumbsu:

A few picks of JWP training with GSP lately popping up.

552644_10151777681794573_1651450254_n.jpg

1150222_10151783142579573_1639387120_n.jpg

George's a fan:

1185863_10151783234364573_1403422621_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Wayne Parr
Ok, another day in the life of George St Pierre.
We have dinner and everything is good. We go to a famous club, we make our way to our VIP table, but half way through you can slowly here the words "George St Pierre". Without a word of a lie, the whole club stops dancing, drinking, making out, and the whole club and turns to GSP and in a instant we are surrounded. After 60 seconds GSP's body guards grab us and time to find another club. Trying to leave people are grabbing him and screaming his name before we finally reach back door alley way.
Never seen nothing like it, nor would I wish it on anyone. INSANE!

JWP is absolute legend not only in Australia but THE WORLD

JWP and Alexandre comments >

Cosmo Alexandre: The first fight I got hurt 20 min before the fight . It happened when I was warming up. I fought 50%. After fight i had to go to hospital and they said I needed make a surgery in my back . But God made a miracle, and I didn’t need to do that .

John Wayne Parr: Second fight I damaged my shin in my first fight and believed I had a fractured shin. I tried to hide it during my fight with Cosmo a hour later but once he hit it I had to stop not wanting to suffer long term damage. This fight there is no excuses, I am coming in 100% fit and injury free.

Due to visa issues, Cosmo Alexandre was unable to enter Australia for his fight with John Wayne Parr.

JWP last night instead fought top Kiwi Brad Riddell.

BYk1LXQCIAAbR4I.jpg:large

The fight went the distance with JWP winning on points.

Saw that interview before the fights went down. Good stuff :thumbsu:

Looks like JWP had a great time hanging with UFC royalty judging by all the pics he has posted online. Heard Greg Jackson invited him to corner Julie Kedzie when she fights in Brisbane next month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back