Other Johnny Manziel - Outlaw Bloodlines ©

Remove this Banner Ad

******* rich boy turns out to be ******* rich boy! Who would have thought?

[Puts hand up] as one of the first on the board to say this more than a year ago, when most still were drinking the media hype on him and thought he could make it.

He was always going to be Tebow 2.0 and like most squeals a steaming pile of s**t, not even half as good as the first. Hell there were like 5 non QB's who had more passing TDs than he did.

If we can get him for cheap, Jones will grab him.
I would be interested to see what would happen with Manziel in a locker room with Romo and Witten. They "fixed" Dez Bryant's immaturity.

If we can get him for cheap, Jones will grab him.
I would be interested to see what would happen with Manziel in a locker room with Romo and Witten. They "fixed" Dez Bryant's immaturity.
Or put him with brady and Belichick.
They fixed Moss' immaturity.

Oakland, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay.

Teams who have nothing and need hope.

Jags wont, if they never looked at Tebow they wont go after Johnny. Tebow would have sold more tickets than anyone there even as a back up because it is in gatornation.

And i dont think Lovie will put up with his s**t in Tampa, but then again Tampa might take Jameis and the rape allegations with him are about to heat back up with the accuser being in a Doco on campus rape cover ups, along with suing FSU and the board.

Jags wont, if they never looked at Tebow they wont go after Johnny. Tebow would have sold more tickets than anyone there even as a back up because it is in gatornation.

And i dont think Lovie will put up with his s**t in Tampa, but then again Tampa might take Jameis and the rape allegations with him are about to heat back up with the accuser being in a Doco on campus rape cover ups, along with suing FSU and the board.
Manziel's done enough to help ruin Josh Gordon. Let's not further ruin a possibly sober Justin Blackmon.

Manziel's done enough to help ruin Josh Gordon. Let's not further ruin a possibly sober Justin Blackmon.

I think the Jags have already destroyed Blackmon, i hope he can get out of there and end up on a stable team before its too late.

Oh my, there are some people with serious hate for the guy.

As for Gordon he was a road traffic accident before Manziel got there and to my knowledge at least Manziel has not suffered a league suspension of any kind yet still the hate and still the hatchet jobs.

Will he be a good qb on the field , should be the question, and on that the jury is out but when you are at a franchise that has had 20 plus starting qbs in 1o years, it's always a late first round rookie's fault that you failed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oakland, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay.

Teams who have nothing and need hope.
Very much doubt it with Carr in place now. Before last year, yes, quite possibly, but I am pretty sure we didn't draft him last year (and took Carr) for a reason.

Very much doubt it with Carr in place now. Before last year, yes, quite possibly, but I am pretty sure we didn't draft him last year (and took Carr) for a reason.
Mack was available....

Mack was available....
I am sure, like the Browns, we could have tried to trade up to get him if we really wanted him. Has been discussed in the Raiders thread that we were targetting Carr at our second pick, so if that is the case we never had any intention of taking 'Johnny'.

I am sure, like the Browns, we could have tried to trade up to get him if we really wanted him. Has been discussed in the Raiders thread that we were targetting Carr at our second pick, so if that is the case we never had any intention of taking 'Johnny'.
Hadn't you got Schaub by that time in a trade so the necessity the blow a high first rounder on him was gone. I could be wrong about that.

Hadn't you got Schaub by that time in a trade so the necessity the blow a high first rounder on him was gone. I could be wrong about that.
They (clearly by drafting Carr in the 2nd) were not thinking of Schaub as a long term investment (turned out a lot shorter than they expected), so were always going to take a QB I expect ealry-ish, but yes, not at pick 5 (when Mack was there). Maybe if Al was still alive we would have taken Johnny at 5 though.

They (clearly by drafting Carr in the 2nd) were not thinking of Schaub as a long term investment (turned out a lot shorter than they expected), so were always going to take a QB I expect ealry-ish, but yes, not at pick 5 (when Mack was there). Maybe if Al was still alive we would have taken Johnny at 5 though.
Agree with that. I thought Schaub was traded for, in part, to show the young qb the ropes. Semms he was an accomplished sailor already

We all know JJ wanted to take Manziel in the draft and is a fan of his.

IF Manziel becomes available and is cut i have no doubts that JJ will want to put a Star on his helmet. He is a Texas boy and loved the Cowboys growing up, so to me it is a no brainer and not having to do anything draft wise to get him he will get his 2nd chance IMO on low $$$$ which is very little outlay for a potential massive upside.

Only the future will tell if it will work out and i have my doubts but he does have talent, it is just the head space that needs work!

IF Manziel becomes available and is cut i have no doubts that JJ will want to put a Star on his helmet. He is a Texas boy and loved the Cowboys growing up, so to me it is a no brainer and not having to do anything draft wise to get him he will get his 2nd chance IMO on low $$$$ which is very little outlay for a potential massive upside.

Only the future will tell if it will work out and i have my doubts but he does have talent, it is just the head space that needs work!

Cue a photoshoped pic of Orton with a beer, just put Manziel's face on it?

Being in Cleveland for now on in will probably not cure his head space. He has become the Cleveland whipping boy

I assume we're ignoring any good articles about Manziel in this thread? And just focusing on 'unnamed sources'?
Tribe has decided apparently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back