Other Johnny Manziel - Outlaw Bloodlines ©

Remove this Banner Ad

GG - leave this for now rather than merging it with the SEC thread.
His immaturity is off the charts meaning his off field s**t will keep on delivering entertainment and I don't want that to sidetrack the SEC thread.

Anyway, he's upset Peyton Manning and EMIV leading to being booted from Manning Camp.

http://fansided.com/2013/07/14/repo...f-manning-camp-for-sleeping-through-meetings/
Something kinda unbelievable, Johnny Football was asked by the Mannings to leave, hence the reason why he didn’t throw. [He] slept through all the staff meetings came out to practice only once. Amazing. [He] shouldn’t do that anyway but definitely not to the Manning’s. I never saw him once. Heard some ladies snapped a pic of him and McCarron in the bar and it hit twitter and he wasn’t happy about that
http://fansided.com/2013/07/14/repo...f-manning-camp-for-sleeping-through-meetings/

If Manziel ever becomes discussion-worthy as a broad topic, like the enormity that is Tebow, then "other".
Hernandez' homicide situation is an "other" as it's all-pervading.
Banks is a great story per se, outside of specific NCAA talk, hence "other".
Famous football identities passing away is an "other".

Tags here and there need updating anyway, if i look back far enough.

He's going to piss his talent away isn't he?
Looking like it.
At his current rate, there's only 1 person who'd draft him in the 1st round, and he's dead. SO breath a sigh of relief Raider fans.
Al Davis wont take him.

Manziel is Colt McCoy part 2. He'd get found out at team facilities when they run a QB thru the paces. Raiders under Al and Reggie wouldn't have touched him. They both like bigger taller strong-armed QBs. Teams looking for that "x-factor" and could overlook some measurables would be more interested -- like Wash, Dall, NYJ, Cinc, Clev, etc.

To be fair, Peyton denies he was booted out, and says he'd welcome him back.

As usual when reading posts/threads by this attention seeking poster; take with a grain of salt.

Where as the rubbish article in the OP posts a quote literally without stating who the quote is from (a red flag in any form of journalism), here's a direct quote from Peyton Manning;

Peyton Manning downplayed Manziel's premature departure.
"I enjoyed meeting Johnny," Manning said. "I can remember a 20-year-old Eli missing a meeting and catching some flak. We always have counselors who leave early. Johnny was great with the campers for the time he was here. He had to leave early. I wish him the best and I want him to come back as a counselor next year."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...hnny-manziel-leaves-manning-camp-with-illness

Does that mean Manziel was legitimately sick? I'm not saying one way or another. I wasn't there. But I know if the choice is between believing Peyton Manning, or an unnamed mystery source who gives a random quote...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh, thought I had heard Manning was all good with it and would welcome him back? A bit of sensationalism in the OP story?
I just went through a link I was found on another website.
ANd with some of his other s**t he does. It seemed extremely plausible.

Huge.

I mean, NCAA rules are ridiculously over-the-top some would argue, but still...

Will be interesting to see how this one pans out. Who was the last highly rated QB to have NCAA infraction question marks? Newton?

IF? His dad admitted to doing it in the ESPN article last week, please kick this D-Bag out im sick of hearing about him. but knowing the NCAA the "Punishment Wheel" will land on Nothing found here he is a model student ALA Cam Newton. :rolleyes:

He will blatantly be cleared.

He is on track to ruin everything though, wonder which basket case team he will end up on.
Would the NCAA really make such a glaring double standard?
Watch him become ineligible and Texas A&M have a post season ban, just like Cris Carter's Buckeyes after their pryor and go s**t.

The NCAA absolutely would make a massive double standard, especially when it comes to the most recognisable player in the NCAA.

$$$ > All
He'll get a slap on the wrist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back