Meltdown Join me, Bruce McAvaney, in the countdown to 400 as we celebrate the greatest captain of the AFL era (no not Jab WhatsUp LOL as if)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Just a nasty POS - but everyone already knows that about 13-toes.

Even nastier now that his flogs are Owen. It's called diversion :$

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I wonder if Spreaders ever reads back through freds, sees his posts have 0 likes and other posters have multiple likes and if he ever thinks "maybe I'm the problem". I guess that would probably take some self awareness above the IQ of a Pies supporter though, which is why he continues to carry on.

Swans 0-3
STK 0-2-1
Poorf 0-4
Tuggers 0-5

Do you even footy bro 🤣
Frustrated and triggered into an owen two stats meltdown because your team are a bunch of pretenders.

Meltdown prefix time zackah ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Bay, Bruce McAvaney here AKA Mr. Olympics, Macca and that guy who likes saying 'special' a lot

View attachment 1928254

I'm here to celebrate the achievements of probably - no, definitely - the greatest captain of the AFL era. Nobody can hold a candle to him really. Nor should they

Hailing from Sale in Victoria and coming to the AFL via the Gippsland Power, this former #5 draft pick debuted in 2006 since when he's been a 2x premiership player, premiership captain, Norm Smith medallist, AFLCA champion player of the year, 6x AA, 5x B&F, 2x AFLPA best captain, 3x ANZAC medallist and AFLCA best young player (and not many people know he also has a basketball background)

With the most disposals and tackles of all time, the man, the myth, the legend - people call him the Rolls Royce - that's right I'm talking about none other than future premiership coach Scott Pendlebury

Scott is sitting pretty on 384 games so with his legendary durability he should become just the 6th players to join the 400 club this June, after which he will quickly eclipse Felcher (400), Hungry (403) and some bloke called Silk (407) to stand on the podium alongside Tuck and Boomer before deciding if he wants to go around one more time and knock them off as well, or if he thinks 3 flags is really enough and he should let someone else have a go

I know you're as excited as I am (well, maybe not - who is) about this 'special' milestone and I can't wait to count it down with you, game by game

View attachment 1928251

Divvy this post if it triggers you
not a bad career, he's no Dustin Fletcher though:thumbsu:
:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back