News Josh Caddy - We're out of the race [Emma Quayle]

Status
Not open for further replies.
soft taco, hard taco..

iZvn9.jpg

Coyote or Agave.

This trade period is going to be very interesting. Wonder if we will see a record amount of moves this year or maybe everyone's just getting too excited and rumors are mostly off.

Just out if interest. I have watched caddy play and he was pretty serviceable during the first half of the year. I know that there has been a pretty big hype on here about him and watching him a fair bit I'll think he will be a good player. But if it wasn't publicized that we made a 'big' play for him last year would anyone even taken any notice of him this year? Given his finish in the B&F what is his real currency in the football world?

I do hope we can land goddard and moloney and squeeze monfries out given we aren't going to give anything up other than salary and a position on our list. It would be pretty dissapointing for the club not to take advantage of the laws as someone posted earlier. But in relation to caddy, let's be serious we are going to have to move some 'quality' to even consider having a chance of getting him. Would a combination of melksham, pears/hooker and second round pick help us get that first rounder plus a toy to land caddy?

Also something stupid that was worth mentioning. I remember watching an episode of the hangar when zaka and melksham went overseas and were doing that yakult segment and had there fortunes read. Melkshams was along the lines of 'you will find new future employment', could he be the one that makes room to land caddy?

my brother is a recruiter for an interstate afl club my ex hubby is also a recruiter for vic afl club i was bought up on footy my dad was pres for vfa club and our family name is well known in the vfa now vfl ,,, from what i have been told caddy was going to stay at gold coast but has changed his mind in the last few days ,, carlton are the real smokys , depends on MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back