KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's close to what I heard as well but I heard Taygen Sage to coach, Lamaro as his assistant and taking Pearson,Power,Mithen and a couple of guys out Mernda way. He has also managed to get Daniel Sage out of retirement apparently for one year as well..Could Wheels pull the boots on for one final finale..
Bit flat after that jacbax thought we were all coming back to vt to win another flag....
Even wigney and billy the kid are coming back!!!!!!
Home and hosed

Jaxbac your a clown. You know how much I love the Violet Town footy club, the only reason I'd leave is if a club can better the Pie & Coke match payment I'm currently on at VT, which is highly unlikely considering my ability.
As for Lamaro, I'm pretty sure he as had enough of the coaching caper but as a great man always tells me "every man has his price" & "money speaks all languages".
Cheers Tigs

Jaxbac your a clown. You know how much I love the Violet Town footy club, the only reason I'd leave is if a club can better the Pie & Coke match payment I'm currently on at VT, which is highly unlikely considering my ability.
As for Lamaro, I'm pretty sure he as had enough of the coaching caper but as a great man always tells me "every man has his price" & "money speaks all languages".
Cheers Tigs

Some very interesting reading here I must say, watch this space to see whether any of this stacks up!! Word is Old man Rigney known by many around the state as one of the best recruiters has been hard at work shopping around. I bumped into a local product in Ky on sunday and his mail is Rigney is on a fortune this year at the bats, everything baring the kitchen sink has gone into his pay packet each week. Ching Ching!!!!

Would be huge for club to gain the services of the Russell Lee show, age is catching up with him very quickly but still can get of the chain on his good day with 40 + Carlton draughts.

As for the Hayden Lamaro situation my mail he is done deal coaching Div 3 side South Morang next year, lives close by in Mill Park so makes sense and is taking a few from his premiership side at VT.

My other mail is Tyson Siddebottom with come to the rescue and take over the reins at Tally, brings a lot of experience and quality players will follow him.
Great first post russ......
Username fits the bill 2

Hayden Lamaro you slippery snake, I should of known you were Moneybags, making rumours up about yourself, thought you were better than that.
Does South Morang know that along with Hayden Lamaro comes Daffy Lamaro - will they be ready for him?

Been interesting reading. Why is everyone calling Riggas "Old man Rigney"? He'd only be early 40's wouldn't he?

Loving all the rumours, but what would the chances be of the Swans getting Barry Hall for a handful? Would be fitting to see the big fella return to the club that he was at when he was invited to the Bushies I reckon.

Loving all the rumours, but what would the chances be of the Swans getting Barry Hall for a handful? Would be fitting to see the big fella return to the club that he was at when he was invited to the Bushies I reckon.
Ring 927 next Friday morning and ask him. Agreed, it would be great to see some of these blokes back at their base.

A
Some very interesting reading here I must say, watch this space to see whether any of this stacks up!! Word is Old man Rigney known by many around the state as one of the best recruiters has been hard at work shopping around. I bumped into a local product in Ky on sunday and his mail is Rigney is on a fortune this year at the bats, everything baring the kitchen sink has gone into his pay packet each week. Ching Ching!!!!

Would be huge for club to gain the services of the Russell Lee show, age is catching up with him very quickly but still can get of the chain on his good day with 40 + Carlton draughts.

As for the Hayden Lamaro situation my mail he is done deal coaching Div 3 side South Morang next year, lives close by in Mill Park so makes sense and is taking a few from his premiership side at VT.

My other mail is Tyson Siddebottom with come to the rescue and take over the reins at Tally, brings a lot of experience and quality players will follow him.

A lot of speculation going on around here wouldn't mind hearing some facts.. The silly season has started a bit early..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Moneybags, speaking to a few blokes at the VT/Murch game yesterday there is a consensus that even though you've accomplished a lot in your footy career you still have the burning desire to coach, can you confirm or deny?

That u Rigga's?? Ur nickname is the "Architect"....? :p:D

No smooth just my profession.. Good to see some fact over the weekend to end some speculation Tommy Davis off to Shep Swans great get by Hayden Best with quite a few Gv clubs circling what does everyone think can Timmy make a go of it at Gv level? And how much will this hurt the wombats next year smooth?

No smooth just my profession.. Good to see some fact over the weekend to end some speculation Tommy Davis off to Shep Swans great get by Hayden Best with quite a few Gv clubs circling what does everyone think can Timmy make a go of it at Gv level? And how much will this hurt the wombats next year smooth?
I'm wrapped for "TOMMY".... Yeah I think with a few small tinkering's he'll be a gun GVFL player.... The thing he'll need to work on most is how to use his body properly in the contest as he has no fear & just goes in head 1st.... Yeah it will hurt but just means we'll have replace him which will be hard in all honesty....

If I can just ad to that (smooth) I have watched tommy close in all his games and his work rate is second to none At only 18 he has a big
future in GVL Hayden best has picked up a good one there and besty has a couple more kdl players on his radar both from a top 4 side!!!
I'm wrapped for "TOMMY".... Yeah I think with a few small tinkering's he'll be a gun GVFL player.... The thing he'll need to work on most is how to use his body properly in the contest as he has no fear & just goes in head 1st.... Yeah it will hurt but just means we'll have replace him which will be hard in all honesty....

By all reports woody there was an outer control brawl and then the game was called off been a few of those other the years in 3rds footy
Whats the answer!!

Clubs should pull up their players for bad behaviour....Especially one club in particular. It's not football to deliberately elbow a players head or constantly punch them in the tackles. It's not football to abuse the crowd.
To help with this problem, a start would be kids should not umpire kids....Full Stop!! The attitude of some of the 3rds players getting round needs a decent adult umpire to CONTROL the game!! I know it's hard to get umpires but surely this can be accommodated.

If I can just ad to that (smooth) I have watched tommy close in all his games and his work rate is second to none At only 18 he has a big
future in GVL Hayden best has picked up a good one there and besty has a couple more kdl players on his radar both from a top 4 side!!!

Hopefully he takes a few more for our sake.... Haha But yes the 1's he is still after should also really take the next step to further their football careers as they are all class also.... 1 of those has tried previously but didn't stick to it so hopefully if he has a crack this time he has a good genuine crack, 5-10yrs worth....

Clubs should pull up their players for bad behaviour....Especially one club in particular. It's not football to deliberately elbow a players head or constantly punch them in the tackles. It's not football to abuse the crowd.
To help with this problem, a start would be kids should not umpire kids....Full Stop!! The attitude of some of the 3rds players getting round needs a decent adult umpire to CONTROL the game!! I know it's hard to get umpires but surely this can be accommodated.

I've posted this before my idea on umpires , and yes they are hard to find BUT... If the senior coach from each team chose a senior player from their club each week to umpire the 3rds and each player would only have to do 1 game if they wanted or more if they actually liked it it would have the following positives , 1, even thou all players should have respect for umpires a senior player from their club would be known to the players and they would listen, 2,this would allow for seconds games to be umpired by GV umpires 3, the senior players would get an understanding of just what umpires are up against and maybe so ,less abuse the umpires , and lastly the senior players would have to actually learn the rules of the game, which would cut down on a lot of umpire abuse . Anyway just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back