KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning, i had posted yesterday morning about lance and come back to dustys jail cross lol.
I know lance has decided not to coach glenroy again next year. Reports within his edfl is that he hasnt player a game for over a year. So my guess would be that he is pursuing a coaching gig. I wonder if one of those two teams he was watching needs a coach? Can any one answer that? That might just answer all questions and ill go back to my nfl page.

May have been just checking out the league standard too? Few clubs looking for a coach, Rushworth for one?

I suspect this will be Linc's last year coaching Nagambie due to his work commitments. From what I've heard the Avenel coach is not reapplying next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect this will be Linc's last year coaching Nagambie due to his work commitments. From what I've heard the Avenel coach is not reapplying next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big lance might be spoilt for choice between nagambie, avenel, rushworth, Lancaster, murchison ?, and possibly a few more. Can anyone confirm who will be coaching again next year?

Thanks guys by the sounds of it there is a few clubs in need of a coach so there maybe some substance to the rumour mill down here.
Lance did spend some time playing in the NFL a few years back and from all reports was not about the $$$ so would b interesting to see if that's still the case, or has he finally cracked and is chasing the dollar out further from metro i guess only time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You going to be on the side line operating the board again this week guido?
Just helped out a bit for the second half will go and watch for a while. Good to see a lot of promising kid's in the thirds at the cattery. Hopefully they hang around to help the club to be competitive again

work commitments is what we have been old
Hahaha funny that, considering I'm still good mates with a few of the Lanky boys (yes I know hard to believe isn't it Fox) not 1 of them said he was late due to work commitments.... It's so much easier to just tell the truth instead of making excuses, the club has already admitted it got that 1 wrong....

Hahaha funny that, considering I'm still good mates with a few of the Lanky boys (yes I know hard to believe isn't it Fox) not 1 of them said he was late due to work commitments.... It's so much easier to just tell the truth instead of making excuses, the club has already admitted it got that 1 wrong....
that's 2 players the skip has got rid of during his reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back