KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You for real? To be 16 or 17 and a member of a senior premiership team would be one hell of an achievement. Third's flags really don't carry that much weight.

if you were skip of the 18's, it wud make it tougher decision tho!!! especially wen your playin 18's with ya mates.

14th tiger is a hack lol

if you were skip of the 18's, it wud make it tougher decision tho!!! especially wen your playin 18's with ya mates.

14th tiger is a hack lol

I agree playing with ya mates is important, But i hate when they dog ya and go 2 Seymour eh Belly??

Just wondering what peoples decision would be if both your seniors and thirds made the granny and you were good enough to play seniors on that day but was also the captain of the thirds side that was in the granny! What would your decision be, play Thirds or Seniors? Why?

your senior side should always be picked first and if your in that then you play seniors. i dont think many people would turn down a senior GF for a thirds GF

haha go easy on me... just wonderin wat ppl think of GV players playing in the kdl wen they hav the bye?? do u think it stuffs up the results to much?

Yea will have a few seymour boys playin for them in 2 weeks against rushworth, i hope for yea they are the same guys that played last time against undera, Adam Lorraine(got best on playin Halfback), Danny Belston, (ex-yea), Dallas Bergowicz, Trav muir and coby shulz(ex-yea), yea mite actually have 18 on the field, and another rumour Jake Lorraine-seymour full foward and brother of Adam Lorraine, who is only 15 and 4th in the GV leading goal kickin, if it wasnt for the seymour boyz playin, yea would hardly have a full strentgh side of 18. so i think its allright for Gv sides to lend players to Kd clubs who can't fill their teams:thumbsu:

Yea will have a few seymour boys playin for them in 2 weeks against rushworth, i hope for yea they are the same guys that played last time against undera, Adam Lorraine(got best on playin Halfback), Danny Belston, (ex-yea), Dallas Bergowicz, Trav muir and coby shulz(ex-yea), yea mite actually have 18 on the field, and another rumour Jake Lorraine-seymour full foward and brother of Adam Lorraine, who is only 15 and 4th in the GV leading goal kickin, if it wasnt for the seymour boyz playin, yea would hardly have a full strentgh side of 18. so i think its allright for Gv sides to lend players to Kd clubs who can't fill their teams:thumbsu:

Yeh ur on the ball BIGirish. But i dont think that those boys want to play coz were struggling, they want to play 4 sum fun with some mates and get some form 2 cum bak with in the next week. Would hav been handy if it was this week against Stanhope but the draw wasnt that kind. :(

Yeh ur on the ball BIGirish. But i dont think that those boys want to play coz were struggling, they want to play 4 sum fun with some mates and get some form 2 cum bak with in the next week. Would hav been handy if it was this week against Stanhope but the draw wasnt that kind. :(

Just on that Chris. Do ya think you boys will make the trip to Stanhope this week? If so what numbers are you looking like having?

Just on that Chris. Do ya think you boys will make the trip to Stanhope this week? If so what numbers are you looking like having?

Im pretty sure that we will get a team there. Afew of us wont b there at training on thursday to see numbers but i wouldnt think it would be more than 14, if were lucky. But im fairly sure we will get 1 up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane wheelhouse out this week will severely damage girgarres chances against nagambie, he is one of the better on-ballers in the league and will definately help nagambie...

Im pretty sure that we will get a team there. Afew of us wont b there at training on thursday to see numbers but i wouldnt think it would be more than 14, if were lucky. But im fairly sure we will get 1 up there.
Surely you boys would want to travel to have a crack at the Best team in the compition??? Pretty ordinary if you didnt

Surely you boys would want to travel to have a crack at the Best team in the compition??? Pretty ordinary if you didnt

Playing the top team has no impact what so ever on whether get a team or not or even the travel up there, its all about how many ppl available. Most players this yr dont even know who were playing til we get there!

How is Undera going this year did they retain many players from last year

undera look alright this year if they have a consistent number of players form week to week. brenton campbell up foward plus a few bigger bodieid boys in the centre could make a tilt at the premiership, maybe. should beat vt this w/e.

undera look alright this year if they have a consistent number of players form week to week. brenton campbell up foward plus a few bigger bodieid boys in the centre could make a tilt at the premiership, maybe. should beat vt this w/e.

just want to know oxxy.. do u rate vt at all mate. u tip them to lose all the time and they bet u.

TIPS BOYS???

Ardmona v Lancaster, big out for Lanky..no Oxxy 60 points
Stanhope v Yea Stanhope to strong for Yea, should be a big win
Tally v Avenel Avenel to easy, 90 points
Undera v Vt Match of the round , Undera strong at home, 20 points
Merrigum v Murch ITLL BE A DRAW!! im tellin ya! will decide the wooden spoon, but it will be a draw!
Nagambie v Gig Nagambie too strong, 80 points

just want to know oxxy.. do u rate vt at all mate. u tip them to lose all the time and they bet u.

hmmm valid point you have there young fella...however I believe Undera are a far superior team and will get over the line. Violet Town are young and inexperienced however they seem to have a few good youngsters, bigfooty's own big_tony and young mellington seem to make regular appearances in the best. i don't think u boys will do much damage in finals though.

TIPS BOYS???

Ardmona v Lancaster, big out for Lanky..no Oxxy 60 points
Stanhope v Yea Stanhope to strong for Yea, should be a big win
Tally v Avenel Avenel to easy, 90 points
Undera v Vt Match of the round , Undera strong at home, 20 points
Merrigum v Murch ITLL BE A DRAW!! im tellin ya! will decide the wooden spoon, but it will be a draw!
Nagambie v Gig Nagambie too strong, 80 points

Ardmona vs Lancy - Lancy by 13 pints even without Oxy
Stanny vs Yea - Stanny will burn em 100+
Tally vs Avenel - At TAlly i give em a shot tally by 23points
Undea vs VT - Vt will win by 6 points.
Murch vs merr - who cares!
Nag vs Gig - Nag at nag are hard to beat. nag by 7 goals.

Stanhope will practically be having an intra-club match tomorrow. We hav 8 or 9 players and Stanhope said that they will lend us the remaining numbers so we might hav a chance with 5 or 6 of Stanhope players!! We'll take Stokes, Nexhip...lol

Stanhope will practically be having an intra-club match tomorrow. We hav 8 or 9 players and Stanhope said that they will lend us the remaining numbers so we might hav a chance with 5 or 6 of Stanhope players!! We'll take Stokes, Nexhip...lol

geez u picked the worst two in stokes and nexhip, both no good when the pressure is on, you boys obviously want to throw the game away.

Lancaster v Ardmona 4 points in a thriller with nick varcoe to shine
Stanhope v Yea 100+ only if jase leocata plays on the ball
Tally v Avenel 20 points, tally to surprise a few
Undera v Violet Town 22 points in a tight game til the undera boys step it up in the last
Merrigum v Murchison the man himself scarcey will take the game by the scruff of the neck and be the dominator, merrigum by 2 goals
Girgarre v Nagambie 45 points without kane 'sexy legs' wheelhouse gig are nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back