KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm good to see people can see when sarcasm is used....

also Undera v Violet Town drew, i told yas all undera are better than what people think.
and...stanhope are beatable, everyone has built up this stigma that the mainland thirds are invincible however if you can cut out patten n stokes their major ball winners plus keep pressure on for 3 n a half quarters you will win more times than not as there backline has some weak spots and if your midfield is winning the pill out of the middle it gives the fowards a better than 50% chance of scoring.

I dont think that Stokes or Patten were near the b.o.g's. They both played ok but it was a very even performance from the whole team, so without those 2 firing and 2 still beat us by 140 pts shows their depth. And i cant really comment on their backline because they rarely saw the ball.

also Undera v Violet Town drew, i told yas all undera are better than what people think.
and...stanhope are beatable, everyone has built up this stigma that the mainland thirds are invincible however if you can cut out patten n stokes their major ball winners plus keep pressure on for 3 n a half quarters you will win more times than not as there backline has some weak spots and if your midfield is winning the pill out of the middle it gives the fowards a better than 50% chance of scoring.

oxy no need to hav a cry jus because u cant play, iv came to the conclusion that u didn actually break your wrist in the senior game, it was later that nyt when u went a bit hard when u were layin in bed thinkin about how good u played to yourself, really i think lancy has jus as good of a chance to hav a win now wit u out of there line up, give some of there other forwards a chance(the ones who dont sheep dog). As for your opinion on stanhope, the mainland has already proved itself playing some of the more challenging teams with (key) players out, there was one game i recall when both stokes n pattern did not play n all players on field stepped up to fill this gap. A team is not a group of individual(something u need to think bout) and the mainland shows wat a group of boys wit mixed skills can accomplish while working together, this is an edge that all teams in the leage surlely reconise. Good luck wit the injury oxxy_01, stay away from that free press to avoid further injury to that wrist:D:thumbsu:

come on oxxy every team is definatly beatable, but stokes and pattern being cut out of this side wont put on as much of an affect as u my think, against ardmona stanhopes top 5 players didnt really have a impact on the game, there is so many underated players in this side that ppl dont realise. a good team never relies on one or two players, they work as a team as stanhope really do well

i realsie that stanhope have a few more good players but these two players are your barometer, when they play well usually stanhope win.
also with the inclusion of barker, nexhip and the improvement of now senior players such as Johnny Taylor, the smiling assassin scotty M n a young al oreilly stanhope have a fromidable line up...but, as shown in the practice match are suspect to pressure.

Stanhope played Nagambie(fourth on the ladder) earlier on in the season and both Patten and Stokes had little input(very little game time between them). Patten injured his back in the first couple of minutes and never returned and Stokes played a half due to he was playing seniors later that day. At half time Stanhope were up by 20 points, the game was there for the taking and neither Stokes or Patten played the second half and they still won by 55 odd points in wet weather football. This goes to show you that without these two Stanhope are still very competitive and are a well drilled and even team. They dont rely on just a few players!

i realsie that stanhope have a few more good players but these two players are your barometer, when they play well usually stanhope win.
also with the inclusion of barker, nexhip and the improvement of now senior players such as Johnny Taylor, the smiling assassin scotty M n a young al oreilly stanhope have a fromidable line up...but, as shown in the practice match are suspect to pressure.

in the practise match i believe lanky had a few ky fill in's also, i also think stanhope won that match quite comfortably, since lanky & stanhope face up this weekend we will just have to wait and see wat happens ay oxxy

in the practise match i believe lanky had a few ky fill in's also, i also think stanhope won that match quite comfortably, since lanky & stanhope face up this weekend we will just have to wait and see wat happens ay oxxy

Actually Milkman Stanhope only won by 10 or so points from memory and lancy had it over them for most of the match. Saying this it was a practice match and it was also different conditions being night. As you said milky we will see this weekend what happens

first of all, u need the midfield to win the clearences, second u would need some kind of fwd to identify these "weak spots." With the underrated players, who basically dont get a metion, are those of, Jack Cockroft, very handy on the last line, and you have John Taylor, and a Sammy Dearing goes oright down there aswell, so to give u fowards a 50% chance of scoring, u would need them to get the ball there

Stanhope played Nagambie(fourth on the ladder) earlier on in the season and both Patten and Stokes had little input(very little game time between them). Patten injured his back in the first couple of minutes and never returned and Stokes played a half due to he was playing seniors later that day. At half time Stanhope were up by 20 points, the game was there for the taking and neither Stokes or Patten played the second half and they still won by 55 odd points in wet weather football. This goes to show you that without these two Stanhope are still very competitive and are a well drilled and even team. They dont rely on just a few players!

Just on that Sharpshoota Stanhopes 3 leading goalkickers barely played a role in the nagambie game with Nexhip kicking only 1 goal and Patten and Robinson not kickin one at all shows that Stanhope doesnt just rely on the same people week in week out they have other player who can step up when the pressure is on.Such as J.Patten who came on off the bench and kicked 2 goals at a crucial stage in the game

oooo things are getting heated in the bigfooty.com.au locker room, even the milkman, jay jay and the sharpshoota are involved.
well as already stated we'll just see how the stanhope 'invicibles' go at the w/e eh

I dont think that Stokes or Patten were near the b.o.g's. They both played ok but it was a very even performance from the whole team, so without those 2 firing and 2 still beat us by 140 pts shows their depth. And i cant really comment on their backline because they rarely saw the ball.

Stokes and patten were easily in the best on the weekend, stanhope did dominate but i dont think it was a real even performance from everyone.

oooo things are getting heated in the bigfooty.com.au locker room, even the milkman, jay jay and the sharpshoota are involved.
well as already stated we'll just see how the stanhope 'invicibles' go at the w/e eh

What are you on Oxy? Did you see how we played on the w/e. we got smashed by a team that got well beaten by Stanhope. history should say we will get beaten easy.

i dont think any player from stanhope has labeled there team as u say "the invincibles" oxxy, but im sure they will put in 100% this weekend and should come out with a win

I don't believe there is anyone at Stanhope who believes that they are unbeatable. All this hype seems to be coming from you. Just wondering whether you are just setting up your excuses for the weekend - if Stanhope only beat you by a couple of goals "they can't handle pressure", if they flog you, you are "undermanned". If you win, and that is a distinct possibility, you can then say you were right. What needs to be recognised with Stokes and Patten is that there 18 other blokes getting the ball to them. They are definately not the best third's side, recent Avenel and Nagambie sides would have flogged them, but they are the most even team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if lanky really want a chance they need to recruit...

STRAUCHANIE!! he looks in that greater shape anyone would think he's under 18 :D

yeh strauchnie would be a handy inclusion in the foward, add a bit of beef to the line up...the lanky canteen would also up its profit by 100% of the blonde bombshell arrived at wombatland

come on oxxy every team is definatly beatable, but stokes and pattern being cut out of this side wont put on as much of an affect as u my think, against ardmona stanhopes top 5 players didnt really have a impact on the game, there is so many underated players in this side that ppl dont realise. a good team never relies on one or two players, they work as a team as stanhope really do well
totally agree milky have seen games where patten due to injury and stokes to senior commintments have not played and have still played good footy, an example being the nagambie game. oxy the practice game lanky played against stanhope included tom warren and hayden key both of kyabram who were lankys best by a mile. take your head of your back side and have a closer look at things

totally agree milky have seen games where patten due to injury and stokes to senior commintments have not played and have still played good footy, an example being the nagambie game. oxy the practice game lanky played against stanhope included tom warren and hayden key both of kyabram who were lankys best by a mile. take your head of your back side and have a closer look at things

Who is this if you dont mind me asking???

totally agree milky have seen games where patten due to injury and stokes to senior commintments have not played and have still played good footy, an example being the nagambie game. oxy the practice game lanky played against stanhope included tom warren and hayden key both of kyabram who were lankys best by a mile. take your head of your back side and have a closer look at things[/quote

agreeded gostanhope:thumbsu::thumbsu:

good to see tommy stephens back in good form on the weekend,bagging six and taking contested marks, in a ame where we needed him to stand up. good win for avenel against tally,with avenel only having 15 players.:rolleyes:

this weeks tips boys

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by 100 +
Yea vs Rushworth - yea in an upset by 25 - yea good at home
Avenel vs Ardmona - Ardmona by 2 game of the Round
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - Violet Town if not wet by 100 +
Murchison vs Undera - Undera by 200 + if its not wet
Girgarre vs Merrigum - Girgarre by 150 +
Nagambie vs Bye - Nagambie just to get ova the line and get the 4 pts
:thumbsu:

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by 50+
Yea vs Rushworth - If rushy play with the determination they had against Stanhope they will easily win. Rushy by 50
Avenel vs Ardmona - Ardmona by 30
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - Violet Town by 70-80
Murchison vs Undera - Undera by 140 Murch with a bit of confidence after their first win but Undera to strong

With the ins that Yea have this week, the Seymour plus ACK and Scotch fellas, Yea will get up by at least 10 goals i rekon. Unfortunately im not playing due to injury but Jake Loraine will more than fill my on-field position, also Dal Bergawicz, Trav Muir, Belly, Bucket and Turtle, plus maybe Cunningham and McKenzie, not a bad line up 4 the Tigez. Just no Schulz due to injury also.

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by 50+
Yea vs Rushworth - If rushy play with the determination they had against Stanhope they will easily win. Rushy by 50
Avenel vs Ardmona - Ardmona by 30
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - Violet Town by 70-80
Murchison vs Undera - Undera by 140 Murch with a bit of confidence after their first win but Undera to strong

oi trav cloke u suck the big fat one ur mum feeds u every night b4 u go to beddy bies. fagggot.......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back