Kenny presser bingo

Remove this Banner Ad

What was ridiculous was not sacking him before now.

Sacking him now is ripping off the bandaid. Start again with a new voice. You can't let this imbecile's unaccountable garbage continue to poison the club. If we allow him to stay on it'll get uglier and uglier.

Media are so positive about this guy... It's like they're all in some parallel universe with Ken. It's actually strange. If this was a Victorian club he'd be gone.

How on earth is it ridiculous that most of us want him gone? He's burnt careers, stagnated youth , 40+ goalless quarters , everything at his disposal , 10 years and no grand final appearance.. fu** me!?
That’s what I don’t understand, why do the media love and protect him so much? Is it because they like coaches who talk fast?

Apparently before Melbourne blew the game open in the second quarter we were playing the way we want to play.

The defence and midfield were holding their own early and stopping Melbourne, who are a very very good attacking team from getting anything going.

But if that forward system is "the way we want to play", Jesus Christ. Zero movement, zero leading, just sitting it onto the head of someone to the advantage of the opposition. We had 16 inside 50s at quarter time for 0.5

I said he should of been sacked after last yrs preliminary final giving the boys 4 days off away from the club? FFS .

Always find it funny how Ken says the talls are not where we need them to be. Expect Sam to develop AFL standard qualities and game nous by playing SANFL. Yep righto
Yes if only Sam was a complete and well rounded AFL player like Jed McEntee so we could give him a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media are so positive about this guy... It's like they're all in some parallel universe with Ken. It's actually strange. If this was a Victorian club he'd be gone.

How on earth is it ridiculous that most of us want him gone? He's burnt careers, stagnated youth , 40+ goalless quarters , everything at his disposal , 10 years and no grand final appearance.. fu** me!?
I reckon it’s because we are little old Port Adelaide and should be grateful with what we’ve got.
Like we should be happy just to be a middling team in their glorious comp.
Their attitude, the umps and the ******* Prison Bars debacle just adds to the poo pile that being a Port supporter feels like right now.

"Last week we were able to kick a score". You clueless hack! Adelaide won 7 games last year, widely tipped for bottom 4 this year and are the worst list going round.
Melbourne didn't get out of first gear, put the cue in the rack at half time and to add insult to injury, laughed us off the ground.
I absolutely hate you. Fraud.

Last edited:
This s**t is ******* nuts. He just said "hang tough". He's quoting New Kids On The Block now.

It always made me laugh how their acronym is so close to being an anagram of KNOB.
Very apt. For the band and for Ken.

csACDSCD.jpg

woke up still pissed off at Gerard Healy's comments, don't know why it angered me so much. but it's actual idiots & comments like this in the media why there never seems to be any pressure. F**K OFF

It always made me laugh how their acronym is so close to being an anagram of KNOB.
Very apt. For the band and for Ken.

csACDSCD.jpg
Honestly, what sort of man in his mid-50's uses terms like "hang tough"?

Can't wait for "don't have a cow, man" when a journalist eventually puts him under some scrutiny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back