KFC Classic Catches Curse

Remove this Banner Ad

If he was sitting around a bunch of English supporters there'd be no problem. Just because they're West Indies supporters they make it seem as if he's racist.
Nearly Sean, nearly.

Surely someone at KFC/marketing company knew how racist that actually is in America. I feel to the floor in laughter when I saw the advert.

They left it open for misinterpretation and the Yanks were always going to be upset if they saw it. They could have made it a bit different.

Not everything has to please the yanks. It wasn't for them or about them i think they should stop being dicks.
Well no ****ing dur, but the heads of the companies would know they would get backlash from America if they were upset.

Whilst it is not racist in this country, you can understand in a country where it is racist that they would be upset.

You don't have to please America, you just have to understand when you anger them, intentional or not. Not the end of the world.

Nearly Sean, nearly.

Surely someone at KFC/marketing company knew how racist that actually is in America. I feel to the floor in laughter when I saw the advert.

They left it open for misinterpretation and the Yanks were always going to be upset if they saw it. They could have made it a bit different.
Nah, I reckon this is a genuine mistake. I know of the stereotype but didn't even think of it when I saw the ad.

KFC churn out ads like it's no tomorrow and the quality reflects that. Of course, if it was an ad for an American sport, it wouldn't have been done, but for cricket in Australia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back