News kfc new shorts sponsor/hideous covid above number sponsorship which was only meant to be for one season

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't imagine caring about a sponsor. It is money for the club.

The kids in the puma factory thank you. Saved them a bunch of material.
we dont care about the sponsors

we care about the desecration of the sacred yellow sash with an extra sponsorship thanks to gill, and 4 different sponsorship colours

our guernsey has been destroyed. the guernsey should always come first

we dont care about the sponsors

we care about the desecration of the sacred yellow sash with an extra sponsorship thanks to gill, and 4 different sponsorship colours

our guernsey has been destroyed. the guernsey should always come first
We had protests over the sanctity of the JD stand which is essentially just bricks wood and the name of a past great. The jumper who's colours actually represent the club and its 138 year history getting shat on - play on

We had protests over the sanctity of the JD stand which is essentially just bricks wood and the name of a past great. The jumper who's colours actually represent the club and its 138 year history being shat on - play on
farken ridiculous !

I was gonna buy a training top this year but look at it. There's more blue and green than yellow. Sponsors logos miles bigger than our club logo. It's gone too far.
View attachment 1590663
There's no way merch sales aren't taking a hit. Question is by how much and whether it's enough to make them reconsider. Literally no point having the extra sponsorship dollars if you're losing almost all of it on merch sales being reduced as a direct result

There's no way merch sales aren't taking a hit. Question is by how much and whether it's enough to make them reconsider. Literally no point having the extra sponsorship dollars if you're losing almost all of it on merch sales being reduced as a direct result
the above number sponsorship is an afl directive so that they can tax us more and give to minnow clubs via equalisation

what they dont know is it will work out the same or worse cos the merch sales will severely drop cos of all the colourfull sponsorships

the above number sponsorship is an afl directive so that they can tax us more and give to minnow clubs via equalisation

what they dont know is it will work out the same or worse cos the merch sales will severely drop cos of all the colourfull sponsorships
Even without the above number sponsor it's still bad enough with green on the sash and a big blue rectangle at the back. Above number is the icing on the cake but it's not the make or break for merch sales, they're still taking a hit because of the other two

Geez I love KFC gents. Can handle it on our shorts or the back of our jumper but fair dinkum I hate that neck sponsor in general.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if we could have this product from KFC on our backs similar to what the Camry crows do before it was just Toyota.

Attachments

• kfc-zinger-logo-8CD3D21F5C-seeklogo.com.png
    kfc-zinger-logo-8CD3D21F5C-seeklogo.com.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 27
I hate carltoon but you have to applaud them , they have 3 white sponsors , hyundai, virgin australia and trip a deal (those sponsors dont mess with club colours) while we have nib green, latitude blue and now kfc red

now imagine if they signed nib, latitude and kfc , their guernsey would be a disaster

It's a ******* disgrace. Jumper looks like crap. We should specify just black or white fro their logo. Like Jeep and Bang and Olufsen was.
yep

we have a chance to find one after this season when nibs contract ends. pray to god we dont re sign with em

latitude is end of 2025

See we've never had sponsor logos that clashed badly with our jumper until now. TAC, Jeep, B&O even Dick Smith was ok.
Now we have 3 sponsors all with glaring clashes to our yellow and black.
In a perfect world I would love it if we could have options over both Latitude and KFC - both pretty ordinary business community citizens (high and excessive interest rate model / high and excessive fat product) AND THEN there is their colours messing up the look of the jumper (yeah we get you don't give an eff Sante, but plenty do).

I doubt it stops any support, but I know it's a year when I and others sure as hell don't want the merch unless it's a big dance year (big chance actually). Just wish we could be better.

Last edited:
Sponsors messing up our jersey that is predominantly black one week and predominantly yellow the next, when it doesn't have a dash of purple or a red Poppy added to it, or has an indigenous flavour a couple of times a year.
No doubt it will soon have some added green, purple, orange and yellow for Pride round like the AFLW.
Yep, the jumper looks as crass as a shopping brochure, but the least of my worries. Just win games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back