Naismith #45 (worn #35 & #10)

Keep #8, #9 & #12 for the big fish next year
Sonsie #9 Cadman #12 👌

I’d like to see number 20 given to any tall player in tribute to ray hall

gibcus needs to earn it

has never played a good game

give him number 74 until he earns a lower number
preach GIF by Shalita Grant

There's just something about Trezise in #11 being a good fit. Anyone else get the same view when u 1st see it?
I can see Juddy in 11.

Bauer gotta be in 24 man surely campaigners "Make It Happen Faarkin"!!

Naish's kid to get the #6 if we draft him.

Tylar Young will suit the #20 proper.

Koz Chits Skii will get the #23.

Gibcus needs to actually be able to play again before considered for another number. Should be honoured to have the Push Up Kings and Cheddar Czerkaskis #28

In that new video with Sam Banks talking through being back at training, you see Judson talking about how his new locker is smaller than the ol #42. First hint at a new jumper 🕵️

In that new video with Sam Banks talking through being back at training, you see Judson talking about how his new locker is smaller than the ol #42. First hint at a new jumper 🕵️

FFA91947-40B1-4EDF-B0F8-A44F9619729F.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should of got Juddy and Banks under father son selections in the draft
guaranteed their sons

hodge had a night out in tassie back in the day and browny was a known man whore in the early 2000s when he had that t shirt shop on chapel st

New Pies recruit gets 13.

Time to dispense with the higher number malarky
I don’t mind it especially for the “important” numbers

If we just went best available numbers Dusty would of landed in number 1 and Ben Griffo in number 4 and it just doesn’t seem right to me

Prefer to see players do some time before earning those numbers that have significant history

Maybe more generic numbers like those mid teens but 4, 9, 12, 17 and 29 should be given out with diligence

Think the club has the balance okay right now with some draftees getting decent numbers off the bat eg Bolton got 29 as soon as he was drafted but the more selective picks forced to earn it

Like nothing against our draftees from the other night but I’m not sure if I want to see some inside mid taken in the pick 40 range in numbers 8 and 9 just yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back