Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a chat to Fraser today, had to pick up some stuff. It’s a case by case basis. They’re not just splitting the points as soon as there’s a forfeit. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out though.
If there isn’t reasons beyond the clubs involved controll , which others don’t have , it should be played or the forfeiting side should render all 4 points .
Given there is no varying restrictions for clubs it should be play or forfeit all points .

I wonder if any questions have been asked to the league about opening up clearances or match day permits to help get some reserves sides up and running!?
How??? All teams and leagues would be in the same position, and I'd doubt teams with byes would risk the chance of losing players to injury playing for another team

Again, just after chatting to Fraser, I was discussing one particular game and one side has potentially put forward players to permit to hold a senior game (I wasn’t discussing Rushy v Avenel). Permits usually only for thirds to my knowledge but they will obviously allow them for ressies and seniors depending on the circumstances.

Yes everyone’s circumstances the same but if one club can get on the park for a hitout by helping the other side get on the park I think it’s okay in the current situation.

Last edited:
Stanhope home by 3pts, hit the front for the first time with 2minutes to go. Outworked by a side that went in undermanned, their intensity was higher than ours all game.
Top 2 still a chance for them, clinging on to 4th for us.
Ultimate choke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanhope home by 3pts, hit the front for the first time with 2minutes to go. Outworked by a side that went in undermanned, their intensity was higher than ours all game.
Ur pep talks no good. No 3rd quarter inspirational speech they looked flatter than Kelly slater’s surfboard

Undermanned or underdone? I thought you said you had only had a couple missing. You would think guys like Daniels and Blake going into a side like Nagambie would blow the KD away but to this point doesn't look to have had the impact expected.

Undermanned or underdone? I thought you said you had only had a couple missing. You would think guys like Daniels and Blake going into a side like Nagambie would blow the KD away but to this point doesn't look to have had the impact expected.
Read my quote again when you wake up Bush Fly, no excuses here. 🤔

Ur pep talks no good. No 3rd quarter inspirational speech they looked flatter than Kelly slater’s surfboard
Yep, 26 shots to 10 at 3/4 time, I’ll put my hand up for that too, surprised you left the bar at 3/4 time to come out and listen, or you just making assumptions again, you wouldn’t have ‘listened’ to a pep talk in your life, but always happy to continue throwing grenades from the bar🍻.
100% we weren’t up for the fight and I have to take that hit.
I Own my mistakes and shortcomings, you should try it one day.

Stanhope no good you wrote Avenel off
Only if Melbourne remains in lockdown for finals series. If they open up Lancaster avenel to play off.

take what I say as a grain of salt, was just throwing it out there , haven’t been to any games just following the results and what I’ve read on here.

Only if Melbourne remains in lockdown for finals series. If they open up Lancaster avenel to play off.

take what I say as a grain of salt, was just throwing it out there , haven’t been to any games just following the results and what I’ve read on here.
A fair assessment BlueBay, Stanhope & Avenel playing off for top 2 next week, likely no Metro players, so whoever wins that is in the box seat. Don’t discount Merrigum throwing a spanner in the works of the top 2 battle in the last round either.

Yep, 26 shots to 10 at 3/4 time, I’ll put my hand up for that too, surprised you left the bar at 3/4 time to come out and listen, or you just making assumptions again, you wouldn’t have ‘listened’ to a pep talk in your life, but always happy to continue throwing grenades from the bar🍻.
100% we weren’t up for the fight and I have to take that hit.
I Own my mistakes and shortcomings, you should try it one day.
I never actually said anything tbh that’s what it seemed like from a spectator point of view you must of rolled out of bed the wrong way.
What mistakes are you referring to here ?

Read my quote again when you wake up Bush Fly, no excuses here. 🤔
Got it! Great Win for Stanhope all round then. I notice Mark Adamson the Former Ky Coach & player from a decade plus ago amongst the goal kickers. He would have to be 44 45 type age now wouldn't he? Great effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back