Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

So dusty... who's the human glove you're talking about...
Well it can't be Bendigo Bomber....he's not the "glove"....he's the "sponge" !!!....sucks the sheets dry out of a club, borrows more, leaves a debt he can't repay....then departs !!!. Repetition that's not required 😉😁

Well it can't be Bendigo Bomber....he's not the "glove"....he's the "sponge" !!!....sucks the sheets dry out of a club, borrows more, leaves a debt he can't repay....then departs !!!. Repetition that's not required 😉😁
Thanks for nothing there lion... but I'm hoping dusty can give a full name to the so called nickname

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm down pal....I was respectful to you in my response....drop the guard !!!
My post was to dusty... no need for you to bring bomber into it. People at Rushy have taken him in and speak of him well. We all know you and him don't get along. No need to bring it up when its not required.

My post was to dusty... no need for you to bring bomber into it. People at Rushy have taken him in and speak of him well. We all know you and him don't get along. No need to bring it up when its not required.
We all have the right to comment on any post we like....whether you like it or not mate....build a bridge and get over it....don't like it, go back to instagram. I make my only contribution here today and the fun police get involved !!!...unbelievable.

We all have the right to comment on any post we like....whether you like it or not mate....build a bridge and get over it....don't like it, go back to instagram. I make my only contribution here today and the fun police get involved !!!...unbelievable.
Yep but you're like a broken record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back