Lance Armstrong doco tonight (wed 2 july)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be intersting re the pr battles which went on

Should be some nw tips for you guys at the extremes of the argument

What time and channel?

Could well have been titled "whatever it takes" on ABC now. New details about the lies that he told. And his impact on those around him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon it will be the 2nd greatest fraud in sporting history soon. 34 players being doped at one club would be #1.

Are you delusional, stupid or both? I hope you're just trolling me.

To name a few that are far greater.....

Lance Armstrong - enough said

East German Olympic Team Doping - Largest systematic doping scandal the sports world has ever seen.

The Mitchell Report - A report accusing 80 professionals including Barry Bonds of doping, which the MBL tried to sweep under the rug.

1988 Seoul Olympics "The Dirtiest Race in History" - Ben Johnson beat his own 100m world record only to test positive within 24 hours. Those that placed 2nd and 4th also tested positive later that year. Only two of the eight who ran in that race completed their careers without a positive test.

Conte & BALCO - Admitted to injecting multiple olympic athletes with PEDs, most notably Marion Jones who was stripped of all gold medals and titles.

Chinese Female Swimmers of the 90's - 10 swimmers and coaches busting for blood doping

Betsy Andreu?
i am mates with betsy. Armchair Critic

NB folks, Jimmy is not Armstrong.

AFL is not cycling.

but this is a category example, of how you can control the message. And this is relevant.

namedroppin.

betsy is awesome. frankie even better

Are you delusional, stupid or both? I hope you're just trolling me.

To name a few that are far greater.....

Lance Armstrong - enough said

East German Olympic Team Doping - Largest systematic doping scandal the sports world has ever seen.

The Mitchell Report - A report accusing 80 professionals including Barry Bonds of doping, which the MBL tried to sweep under the rug.

1988 Seoul Olympics "The Dirtiest Race in History" - Ben Johnson beat his own 100m world record only to test positive within 24 hours. Those that placed 2nd and 4th also tested positive later that year. Only two of the eight who ran in that race completed their careers without a positive test.

Conte & BALCO - Admitted to injecting multiple olympic athletes with PEDs, most notably Marion Jones who was stripped of all gold medals and titles.

Chinese Female Swimmers of the 90's - 10 swimmers and coaches busting for blood doping
It's ok.
they all signed consent forms and were told what they were taking was fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back