Toast Langdon - Has any pick in the 60's dominated the 1st 8 games in their FIRST season as much as Tom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbone McGraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
In the history of AFL/VFL, has any pick in the 60's come in and dominated in his first 7 games in his FIRST season.

If he doesn't get a rising star nom, it is a joke.

Well done tommy and special mention to Hine and the recruiting stuff.

We have a good one.

P.S. What about him going to daisy at opening bounce. Love it.

Do we have a nickname for him. I am thinking Karl

gold-plated-desert-eagle.jpg

Rolled gold gun. I'm calling it now, this guy will be our Burgoyne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just normal bumping before the game, but carey takes any chance to have a crack at the pies and was made to look like an idiot because of his bias.
Just got in the traitor's face and that incredible tool carey couldn't stand it - what an @arshole :rolleyes:
one word - tosser.

In the history of AFL/VFL, has any pick in the 60's come in and dominated in his first 7 games in his FIRST season.

If he doesn't get a rising star nom, it is a joke.

Well done tommy and special mention to Hine and the recruiting stuff.

We have a good one.

P.S. What about him going to daisy at opening bounce. Love it.

Do we have a nickname for him. I am thinking Karl
Think your showing your age.
Not many would understand the reference.
I do. Must be my age.

HA! Wayne Carey using the word respect. He should probably look up the word irony while he's at it, dirty dog that he is.

He's a serial Collingwood hater and has a well publicised dislike of Buckley. Stuff his botoxed opinions.

I was saying earlier this week that Langdon would get further opportunities this year and would likely get a RS nomination. Looks like it may come earlier than even I expected. If not, we've still found another good egg.

Well done kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back